Chapter 44

"Hey Harry, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to dinner tomorrow at around 6pm? Just my parents wanted to meet you that's all." You offer as you walk out with Harry from your last lesson. "Yeah I don't have anything on tomorrow night; I should be good to go. I'll just ask dad and text you back when he replies."

Harry smiles as he continues walking down the hall to football training. "Thanks," You giggle, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then if you're coming." You both say your goodbyes and head off in different directions.

•••••

"Hey mum," You ask as you help set the table for dinner, "Can Harry come over for dinner tomorrow? It would be a perfect opportunity for you to meet him and we would finish off our assignment." You smile in hope of your mother agreeing to your pre made plans.

"That would be wonderful!" Your mother glances up from the stove and back to you. "Thanks!" You cheerfully chirp back with a massive smile. Now all you need to do is come up with a plan on how to ask Harry about why he lied without being too straight forward or hurt his feelings. You and your mum have dinner and engage in friendly conversations about several things such as school and friends.

Your phone buzzes on the table and glancing at it, you see that it's a confirmation text from Harry; 'Yes I can be there x thankyou for your offer :)' "Yes." You whisper happily under your breath and begin to clean up.

Rushing upstairs, you hop onto your bed and text Monica. 'He said yes! Thankyou for your brilliant idea <3' within a minute, you see your phone buzz with a reply 'You're welcome x hope everything goes well, good luck'

Chucking your phone aside, you slump your head back against the soft pillow and close your eyes, thinking of how tomorrow night will go down and what you will say to Harry.

---

[A/N]

Things will be moving along quicker from now and soon Harry's secret will be revealed and just more drama and romance ;3

---