Chapter 12

Soon Logan and I were going from store to store. It was about 4:30 and we were heading towards Carlos' house. Once we arrived the guys were outside waiting. There was also this girl. I'm guessing it's Trish. When we exited the car, Trish was at Logan's side in a matter of seconds. I walked over to the other guys at took a look at the appearances. Yup, they look alright. I hope they won't get pummeled at the show

"Oh Logan! I heard you're going to go see Pierce the Veil! Can I go?" She shrieked in a high pitched voice. I'm going to guessing she does this to get something she wants.

"Sorry, boo. It's a guys night out and I don't have anymore tickets." He said while putting an arm around her.

"Then why is she going?" She said in her normal voice, yet it was dripping with venom as she pointed at me.

"One. I'm Carlos' little sister. Two, I know Pierce The Veil and Three, I got the guys tickets." I said releasing some anger. Kendall placed a hand on my shoulder. Logan announced he was going inside to get his jacket. He was then off running towards the house.

"Oh, then you wouldn't mind getting me in?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"I do mind and you're not getting in. Sorry Patricia." I smiled evily. As I turned around to face the guys, a car came up and started honking like crazy. I immediately knew who it was. Vic came out of the car and stood next to me. Trish had a surprised look on her face.

"It was true you knew him. Hey Vic! You wouldn't mind getting me to the concert tonight." She said in a flirty voice. What the? She's just doing this to get on my nerves and get to the show. Vic looked at me, I guess he saw my annoyed expression

"Nah, can't do that. Ally, let's go. The guys and I have an idea, so let's go. You guys coming to the show?" Vic asked the guys. They all nodded. He helped me with some of the bags I had, then Vic lead me to the car and opened the door for me like the gentlemen he is. He closed the door once I was inside and buckled up. I looked out the window to see Logan come out with a hurt expression. I felt the car door open and Vic slide in. He turned on the vehicle and we were off. I hope this show can lighten the mood a bit. "So Ally, The guys and I were thinking." I then interrupted him.

"You guys were thinking! Dude, I know Tony thinks but you guys!? Wow, it's a miracle!" I said jokingly.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. But this is serious! WE want you to perform a song with us! You pick the song! What do you think?" He explained without taking his eyes of the road.

"Um, I guess and a song," I took a pause to think of a song. Hm, "How about Bulletproof Love?" i asked after I thought for a bit.

"Perfect!" He said as we pulled into the venue. He should his pass to the security. Once he gave the us the right to enter, Vic parked the blue rented car next to tour bus. We entered the grey bus and saw they guys rushing to get ready with their tour clothes which were pretty much like their regular clothes. Vic ran to the back, throwing his shirt somewhere into the mess. He came back in less than 5 minutes. the guys were now dresses and putting on their gear. I just chilled on the couch watching them struggle.

"Do you need help Vic?" I asked him when I noticed he couldn't put on the ear piece because of his hair. He nodded in defeat. I made my way over and helped him put it on. He then exactly put on the ear piece he just left them hanging around his shoulders. He opened his mouth to say something but door opened and the BTR boys came rushing in with food in their hands

"Dude, you can do lots of things with these passes!" James laughs as he stuffs his face with some type of food. I smile at his actions. A lady about 40 years of age comes inside the bus yelling at the guys to hurry up. The ten of us run out the bus and go to backstage. PTV, Kellin and I stand in a circle and hope this would be a great show. Mike runs to the stage to his drums and starts playing a beat. You could here the fans starting to go wild.