Dark Assassin by KissesOfRose3

Title: Dark Assassin

Author: KissesOfRose3

Genre: Action/Romance/Vampire

Updates: Monthly, possible quicker with feedback

Length (as of 11/13/15): Ten medium-long length chapters (including prologue)

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/60247534-dark-assasin-prologue

Description:

They both stare at each other without any words....the more she look into his ice cold eyes more she drawn into them.....she couldn't help but lost in those blue eyes....while he despise the more he look at her....his cold blue eye held nothing but a violence, blood and hatred....he enjoy killing his enemy.....their blood pleasure him....mercy is not in his list...he enjoy torturing before killing his enemy....love is unknown word to him...this is just a empty worthless words to him.

He is covered with black dress from head to toe....only his ice cold blue eyes is visible, nobody has ever saw his face..nobody exactly know how he look like beneath his mask....People only remember and fear with his cold blue eyes, he is a nightmare who lurk in the darkness, he has no feeling, he is a dead living in this world.....he is cold and heartless....he is known with different name but mainly he is known as 'Dark shadow'.

He is a cold hearted Assasin who enjoying killing his enemies.....will he ever able to feel love, or will he just remain as cold as ice with heart of Stone.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace's Review:

The depth in this book is astounding. The characters and the relationships between them... You can almost see lightning with the tension. The suspense is thick and beautiful. The foreshadowing gives me goosebumps. Overall, the plot makes this book a must-read. Although the first couple chapters need editing, the rest of the book is grammatically sound. This author's writing style includes using ellipses (.....), which, at first, seems as a grammatical error due to the need for editing, but once you get into the book, it really adds to the effect of the words.