Deadly Secrets by a-dora-ble

Name of book: Deadly Secrets

Name of author: a-dora-ble

Genre: General Fiction (Urban)

Length: 46 chapters

Status: Complete (Revising-editing)

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/20307288-deadly-secrets/parts

Description:

Everybody has secrets, something to hide. Some say your secrets are your blood; when you shed too much of it, you die.

For Zara DeRealis, nothing is as heavy a burden as her tempestuous past. Orphaned as a young child, she was passed from foster home to foster home, each form of abuse worse than the last. Every single day was lived in fear, and even now, as a senior in high school, there are things nobody can know about her.

Like the fact that she's part of a gang of delinquents, with no lock or pocket too hard to pick.

Or that she has somehow gotten entangled in the dark, murky depths of New York City, courtesy of Maximilian Rubair, whose father's company is involved in the manufacturing of a new, highly addictive psychoactive drug: the 'Butterfly'.

Her secret? She stole it.

Everybody has something to hide. Do you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace's Review:

Umm... Wow. This book is hitching and breathtaking. The chapters feel extremely long, but the content is perfect. You couldn't start, end, or middle with any more or less content in the chapter. The author knows suspense, characterization, and cliffhangers well. No grammatical errors that I could see. This author has talent. Pure talent placed with pure hard work for this masterpiece. Anyone who reads this book WILL die for the sequel! When is it coming out anyways?