Form Guidelines

Name of book:

Name of author (likely you, but who knows, you could promote someone else):

Genre of book:

Length of book(optional):

Status of book (may include information about update schedule, complete or ongoing, on hold, etc.):

Are you a new author?:

Link to book (if possible):

Description of book:

---------------------------------------------------------------

May add more to the list. This is a general guideline, meaning that if the format causes problems, give me something to the effect of encouraging me to read your book and asking for a review/promotion.

If you want your book reviewed/promoted, PM me with the form (or something of the like) and I will get back to you. The amount of time it will take to promote a book depends on the length of the book.

The only problem we may have: Fanfictions. If I'm not into a certain boyband or don't like what you do, then it will be hard for me to read your story and be a good judge of it. Please don't let this discourage you from asking. I may still promote you by looking at grammar and overall story characteristics.

If I find some: "duh, cuz thatz wha sheee sed", I will likely have a suggestion for editing and may even offer to edit myself if you would take the offer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYMENT:

Ok, I'm not a big fan of asking payment, which is why I don't ask for reads/votes/comments on my book every. single. chapter. However, I feel like it's fair. I'm doing this by trust. You could just get the promotion and say "to heck with it", but that leaves a lot of authors stuck trying to be noticed.

So, pick one or two:

-Read and either vote/comment on my book A Wolf's Vow (it's my first book)

-Read and either vote/comment on a book that has been promoted (this is easy to see why it would be fair)

-Follow my cousin CozyHourEveryHour (she's new-ish)

-Help out a new author in some way (give advice/comment, offer to do a cover, edit, vote, follow, something to show people that Wattpad is a loving community)

-Vote on chapters of this book (the more popular we get, the more fans you get)