She's Out For Blood by MacTheFirework

*NEW AUTHOR*

Title: She's Out For Blood

Author: MacTheFirework

Genre: Werewolf

Updates: About twice a week

Length (as of 11/26/15): 4 medium-short length chapter

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/180976068-she%27s-out-for-blood-c-h-a-p-t-e-r-o-n-e

Description: Gracie Frost has trained herself to become a killing machine. Her mind races with the memory of her father's murder and her mother's death. At the age of seventeen, she is Alpha Female of her pack, the Wild Pack. She takes care of her little sister Michelle as she prepares for revenge of her father. Starlight Pack is her main target, and before she and Michelle are kidnapped. When held hostage by Starlight Pack, she finds her mate and the plan changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace's Review:

The first chapter is flawless. I repeat. Flawless. The character development, the foreshadowing, the structure. Everything is grammatically correct and flows well. It looks very professional. To see this first chapter, I would think that you've been published before. Well done!

Update:

The quality of the second and the third (as well as fourth) chapters remain the same. It appears that the length of the chapters has decreased. Overall, you are doing a wonderful job continuing your book. I'm hooked into the book and can't wait for more!