Sapphire Hunting by J-SenG

Name of book: Sapphire Hunting: World Portal

Name of author: J-SenG

Genre of book: Adventure, #ScienceFantasy

Status of book: Ongoing, 16 chapters (as of 8/1/16)

Are you a new author: New to Wattpad

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/59415353-sapphire-hunting

Cover link: http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r564/jsenguptawrites/Human1_zpsi0mfwhzi.jpg

Description of book: When James goes to college, he is full of optimism. He is going to make a name for himself. He has always been able to solve those tricky little problems.

But then he finds bullying social club students, pretentious professors and financial hardships are ready to make achieving success an uphill struggle.

But James is still an optimist.

And James has found networks of energy form a framework through all the worlds and all the lives that people live, in all the times and all the places where they live them.

But something is coming, malignant, hopping on the foci, streaming into James' passive existence to harvest his friends and push in on the barriers of the world.

Will he be able to fight it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace's Review:

Okay. This is a tough nut to crack. The author is detailed, very detailed. Did I mention that the author is detailed? This is good on one aspect of the story. Great, you can picture things! Unless... There is too much detail. All the big words and fancy descriptions... I thought I was a reasonably good reader, but I got lost. Constantly, I was rereading and checking myself: "What's the setting? What character am I following? What is basically going on?" To sum it up: This could be a gem, a sapphire even, but I can't hunt it down.