The Motorcycle Kid by kenzikabooks

Title: The Motorcycle Kid

Author: kenzikabooks  (Kennedy Goodwin)

Genre: Teen Fiction/Humor

Status: Ongoing; in process of editing; 9 chapters edited, 14 unpublished to edit

Link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/C1gdORScyv

Description:

Emma and Ryder come from two very different worlds. One's the former best quarterback on the West Coast with family issues and college funds gone wrong, and the other's the daughter of a divorced billionaire and an established baker. These two have almost nothing in common, but mix in a wedding invitation, a letter from a father in prison, and a whole lot of time in tiny old Misty Vale, and you've got a recipe for disaster-Or maybe even love.Emma's got no plans on falling in love again, but who knows?This summer will change everything.Filled with all the drama that comes with being a typical small-town teenager, The Motorcycle Kid is a delightful coming-of-age story about love, heartbreak, family and forgiveness, how one mistake can destroy what would've been, and create something beautiful in its place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace's Review:

This book seems like that cheery book in the "Inspiration" section of the bookstore. The setting (Misty Vale) is very descriptive and you can visualize the setting well. The characters have a lot of meat on them, that is, they aren't your average Mary Sue's. What seems like it could be that cliche story turned into a unique experience. All I can say to the author is: When you become a famous author, don't forget about us on Wattpad!