Wonder of the Note by BookwormSarah

Name of book: Wonder of the Note

Author: BookwormSarah

Genre of book: Teen fiction

Length of book (as of 3/1/16): 9 chapters of medium long length

Status: unfinished/ ongoing

Are you a new author?: No.

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/200967780-wonder-of-the-note-01-where-on-earth-are-my

Description:Everyone knows that sticky notes are great when they need to leave a message for themselves but what happens when someone else responds to that message?

Adabelle Winter lived a rather cliche life where everything seemed to be perfect. Without a care in the world, young Adabelle one day comes across a random page on twitter. But this was not a normal page, no, it was a hate page and it was against none other than Adabelle.

With her reality destroyed, she attempts to pick up the pieces by writing sticky notes and placing them in strange places. She never expected a single response, but hoped to brighten someone's day. What she did not expect was a stranger to respond and brighten her day.

What happens to her when she receives that note and will she eventually find the mystery writer?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace's Review:

This book is a beautiful story of a girl that has her world crash on top of her and how she gets back up and faces it. The main character shows immense strength, and you can see how human she is. Many of us could relate to the trust issues she has. I love the sticky note short stories at the beginning of every chapter. Honestly, the book is so suspenseful and written so well that I would sit and wait, refreshing the page until it updated. Although I haven't seen anything yet, I would say this story has the potential of a romance story as well. The book is overall very inspirational.