Part 1

One day, during the first leg of the Black Mass tour, Andy was so frustrated that Juliet was cheating on him that he just wanted to punch a wall.

Ashley looked over at his friend and decided to try to calm him down.

"Hey Andy, you want to talk about it?" he asked

Andy just sighed then, ran a hand through his hair.

"Juliet cheated on me. What more is there to say?!" he replied

Now, Ashley did have a crush on Andy. But, he also liked CC but, neither of them knew because they had an image to keep up.

But, Ashley (despite trying to show his feelings for Andy) tried to offer Andy some comfort to his situation.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked

Andy just looked at Ashley and said "You want to hang out with me tonight? I could use the company as I try to forget about Juliet."

"How are you going to do that?" Ashley asked

"How do you think?" Andy asked smirking "We're going out for drinks."

CC, Jinxx and Jake overheard the conversation and felt like coming along.

"Hey! Let's all go!" Jinxx said

"Party!" CC shouted

Jake laughed at CC's enthusiasm as he, CC, and Jinxx began to walk toward the door of the hotel.

Ashley looked at Andy and said "Come on, Andy. Let's go."

After a night of drinking, dancing and partying, the guys came back to the hotel staggering to their rooms.

But, as they made their way to the elevator, Ashley wrapped his arms around Andy's waist while laughing.

Andy looked down at Ashley and kissed to top of his head then, he felt someone grab his ass.

He looked around and saw CC blushing as he leaned over and kissed him on the lips then, Ashley kissed CC.

Meanwhile, Jinxx was whispering in Jake's ear.

As they got into a room, they began to take each other's clothes off.

"Destroy me!" Andy cried

"With pleasure." Ashley said as he got on top of the younger man

Andy looked around as Ashley was still on top of him and saw CC watching at the foot of the bed with a frown on his face and Jake and Jinxx engaging in a round of wall sex.

Andy then let out a moan as Ashley finished preparing him.

Ashley kissed him on the chest and laughed.

"Don't get too excited too soon baby." he said then, looked at CC and signaled him to come over

Then, Jake and Jinxx also came over.

They, then took turns having sex with Andy.

The next morning, Andy woke up with a throbbing headache and a pain in his backside.

"What happened?" he asked

"Good morning, baby." Ashley said as he woke up and hugged Andy

"What the hell?!" Andy asked

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked

"I don't know." Andy replied

Then, CC woke up and kissed Andy on the cheek.

"Good morning. Did you have fun last night?" he asked

"I can't remember what happened last night!" Andy said