Chapter 18.♥

*A few weeks later* 

I woke up early to make breakfast for Lexus, she was working a double shit, and was suppose to be home at 8a.m. I planned on making her favorite, french toast, eggs, and bacon. The past few days shes been kinda cranky, I thought this would put a smile on her face. I was going to the studio at noon, so I was only gonna see her for a few hours. I didn't want to fight before I went. 

I flipped the bacon off the pan onto a plate, then scooped some eggs on to the plate as well. I started to dip the french toast in the whisked eggs when Lexus walked in. 

"Good morning." She said yawning. "What are you doing?" She walked towards me, making a dirty face. 

"What's the face for."

"The eggs.."

"You like eggs tho."

"I know, but it's turning my stomach." She put her hand over her mouth, running to the bathroom. I wasn't sure if I should be insulted, or not take what she said the wrong way. 

"You alright?" I yelled out to her, I turned off the stove, heading towards the bathroom. She was on the floor, her head over the toilet. "Lexus..?"

"I don't know what it is, but the smell just made me wanna puke. It was so strong, ugh."

"I'm sorry babe." I sat on the floor next to her. 

"Nah, it ain't your fault. I haven't been feeling good the past few days. I don't know why. Half the foods I eat make me wanna be sick." 

"Damn.. Maybe you're sick."

"Nah, I don't think I am." She laid down on the floor, covering her eyes with her hands. "Give me a few minutes, I'll feel alright. Maybe I'm just tired.. I need some sleep." 

"Alright.." I said, getting up from the floor. "I'm leaving at 11:30 to get to the studio by 12, I wont see you till tonight, but call if you need me to pick you up something on my way home." 

"OK, thanks." She said, holding her stomach. 

"You sure you're fine?" 

"I feel so damn bloated." She took a deep breath. "I've been having cramps too."

"Oh.." I said, with a nasty face. "You might be getting your thing.

"Ha ha, yeah.. Maybe." I took a step towards her, helping her up off the floor. "Thanks." She tried to smile. 

"Maybe you should go to the doctor, or at least call him." 

"I'll call later, if I remember anyways." She chuckled. Lexus flopped her body onto her bed, laying on her side. "I'm gonna go to sleep, I'll see you when you get home tonight." I kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes. 

"Alright, I'll see you tonight." 

It was weird to me how all of a sudden she'd start to feel sick, she was fine a few days ago. Maybe she had a stomach bug or something. 

After a long shower, and a quick bite to eat, I left to go to the studio. Lexus was still asleep, so I quietly stepped out the condo. 

Something wasn't right, I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. My gut was was telling me that there was something more to the situation, and that I needed to think upon it more. But for the life of me, I couldn't think of what it could be. 

---

I walked into studio, an awkward look on my face.