chapter two

Matt's pov

I'm walking down the street. When one of my friend's Raikage. Come's to me with a note telling me, I have to return to the mirror world.

We move between this world and our's through portal's. I have been recalled to my world to stand before the council.

I have a feeling they want to talk to me. Or they might want to test me. So can prove my loyality to the pack.

I suppose the only way to find out is to go there. As I turn to walk back toward's the portal that is hidden from all apart from Dragon's.

I walk in to some one. " Hey watch where your ............. ". It's her. I hold my hand out to her to help her up.  " I'm sorry ".

She is staring at me. I'm a bit shy. So I find it to start a conversation. I have never really spoke to women.

" Do I know you ". I shake my head. I go to walk away when she says. " I'm Kay ". I smile. " Hi Kay I'm Matt ".

She has a cute smile. I walk away as she does. I wonder if, I will see her again. I walk down an alley and through the portal to our world.

I then walk down the street to the golden temple. I enter and bow to the three elder's Tsuchikage, Kezegake and Mizugake.

" You wish to see me, Master's ". They nod. " You have been recalled to be tested to see if you are worthy to return ".

I knew this was going. My father was dishonored which ment me to. Why was he dishonored because he would not follow there rule's and fight an unarmed man.

Now I will have to prove that, I can fight both in dragon form and human form. Which mean's using Tenro my Katana sword.

The name of my sword Terno has a meaning to it. It mean's, ' heavenly wolf '. I also have the power to use illusion.

In dragon form I use black fire. When I'm in human form. I can trap my opponent's in an illusory realm. Which allow's me to torture my opponent for what seems like days in a matter of moment's.

So now I have to prove. I can use them. No doubt in some sort of tournament. I will have to wait and see .

Kay's pov

Yes I am sure. I have seen the man from my dream. He look's more handsome in real life. I am a very rare Dracion .

I have vision's of the present and the future. I am also a very strong one. As I am the daughter of the alpha.

As I have said, I am packless at the moment as my father is not happy with me. I can only hope in time he will forgive me .

I also hope. I meet Matt again he seem's really nice. I also know he is to be with me. As I have seen it. But I don't know how long before he will be with me.

I wonder why, I saw him and then a black dragon. I wonder if the two are connected or weather, I was just seeing a danger coming my way.

I need to rest and see if, I can connect the two .

love ya, vote and comment please