chapter eight

Kay's pov

As I move hand through his hair. Matt growl's and move's us in to the lounge where he sit's on the sofa with me on top. As he kisses down my neck. I say. " Matt we need to ah ah stop ". He doesn't he just move's lower.

I can feel his tongue on my neck. Mmm he feel's just like the man I was dreaming about. I smile and close my eye's. I can feel his hand moving lower.

I know, I should pull away. But I don't want to, I want to be here with him. At the same time, I need to go and speak to my father .

I'm now torn between staying with Matt or going to see my father. I suddenly feel his warm breath heat up. I can feel him marking me.

No he can't do this. I need to see my father. " Matt stop. We can't do this ". He stop's and look's at me. " What, we are ment to be together ".

I know he is right. But my Father wasn't happy and, I need to try and sort thing's out before. I find myself with no pack again.

" Matt I need to see my father ". He nod's and let's me get up. " You are not going alone Kay ". I nod, I was hoping he would come to. I am worried about seeing my father.

We leave his home and this realm we cross to my Father's realm. We enter through the portal and my Father's guard's are waiting for us

Tan look's at me and Matt. " You can come through but the Dragon will have to wait here ". I nod but Matt doesn't look happy.

I kiss him and then go on to my Father's house.

Matt's pov

We are getting closer. I feel that, I want to mark her. Kay's father has really annoyed me calling me human and the look he gave me when, I said, I was a dragon.

Kay has now gone to see him alone. I am being kept at the portal by three werewolve's they are making sure. I can't get to kay if she needed me.

I feel helpless my mate is there and, I'm here. Okay she has been gone five minute's and I'm pacing.

Twenty minute's later there is no sign of Kay, What the hell is going on. If she is not back soon. I'm going in after her, I stop and look at my watch.

When I look up, I see a sad Kay coming this way. She take's my hand and we walk back through the portal, She has said a word yet. " Kay what's happened ".

She look's at me and I can see she is crying. I hold her close as she cries. " I have have to return and mate with Tan in three day's ". What is she saying we can't be together.

" I can't be with you Matt, I'm sorry ". She turn's to leave me. " No Kay we are ment to be together ". She look's away. " I know Matt but, I must follow my alpha's rule's ".

No I wont have this he isn't taking her from me. I take her hand and lead her up to my room. I pull her to me. He wont take her from me. I'll make sure of it.

I kiss Kay and as always she respond's to my touch. I move my hand up her top. I then remove it my hand keep moving over her soft warm skin. I then remove her bra and jean's.

I then move her to the bed. She allow's me this and I strip down. I move to the bed. I will show her Father who is an alpha. He will take my soul mate from me.

As I kiss her and run my hand's down her warm body. She moan's and arches. I move in to place to complete the mating between us. As I make love to her.

I mark her. She is mine now she can not be mated to another now. Kay belong's to me. I kiss the mark, I have left on her neck. She moan's and wriggle's under me.

Yes a Dragon's bite mark can have strange effect's on the body. Kay is now mine and alway's will be. I roll us she is now on top of me. She smile's and bite's my neck.

Yes she is now marking me. I will alway's be her's as she will alway's be mine. " Kay are you okay ". She smile's. " Yes though I think. My Father will ban me from my pack for life ".

" You are part of my pack, my life now ". She nod's and I watch as she touches the bite on her neck from the bite. I have connected us on a new level. She is not just my mate.

She is also my soul mate and my blood mate. I will hold her and feel her know matter how far apart we are. Her body will call to me in time of need and I will be there.

But I don't intend to let her go to far from my sight.

Kay's pov

I have let Matt my body as wall as mark me. I will be banished from my park now because of this but, I don't care. I love Matt and want to be with him. I have also marked Matt.

We now belong to each other. Not only as mate's but in other way's to. I'm on top of him. As we make love for the second time. I hear a knock on the door. " Matt the door.

He smile's and says. " Mmm ignore it mmmm they will come mmmm back ". I smile and carry on. I even put my hand's on his chest. I move them up and down. He moan's and arches.

Then all of a sudden the bedroom door burst's open.