chapter seven

Matt's pov

" I'm not human. I'm a black dragon. Kay is mated to me ". He look's at me and then Kay. I stand behind her and wrap my arm around her waist. " So she can not mate another ".

He storm's out of the room and the house. I can see trouble coming my way.

I don't care let him bring trouble. I don't intend to let Kay go. Not now I have her. I look at her and see look's pissed. " You can not speak to Father like that ". I think, I just did.

" Why he was trying to force you in to mating with someone you didn't want to ". Hell I was only trying to help her. " My Father is also my alpha. Why can't you see the trouble you have put me in ".

She tries to pull away from me. I wont let her instead out of rage and anger. I throw her over my shoulder and carry out of the house and up the alley and through the portal back to my house.

She is of course kicking and screaming. I throw her on the sofa. Kay just look's at me in shock. Then Kay shout's at me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ". I laughand walk from the room.

I come back to see she is gone. I exit the my house to see her heading to the portal.

Kay's pov

Matt has just upset my Father great just great. I am happy he stood up for me, But he has caused me all sort of trouble. My Father is also my alpha. You do not and I do mean, You do not disobey him.

Matt has brought me back to his house. In his realm. He throw me on the sofa and left room after our row. I am now on my way to the portal. When I feel a hand go over my mouth and one around my waist.

I cant move and, I can't scream. I'm also been dragged backward's. The hand move's from my mouth only to be replaced by Matt's lip's. I want to hit him. Instead I wrap my arm's around his neck.

I then move my hand's through his hair. We move up againest the wall. I wrap my leg's around his waist as we deepen the kiss. His hand's are rubbing up and down my side's. Oh man I want him so much.

As I move hand through his hair. Matt growl's and move's as in to the lounge where he sit's on the sofa with me on top. As he kisses down my neck. I say. " Matt we need to ah ah stop ". He doesn't he just move's lower.

I can feel his tongue on my neck. Mmm he feel's just the man I was dreaming about.

Hope you enjoy love ya all vote and comment please sorry it not very long