chapter five

Matt's pov

I am sat with kay drinking coke. We are getting to know each other. She has told me that she has vision's. She saw me fighting and knew she had to stop me.

She also hear my name being called by someone. That is how she know my name. Also know's I'm a black Dragon and she isn't worried about it. I smile.

I have to admit, I do feel a little uncomfortable. As I'm shy. But I do want to get to know her better. As she is the one. I have been watching for the past year.

I realise it is getting late and so does Kay. " You need to go shopping. I should head back ". I don't know where it came from. But I say. " Why don't you stay for dinner ".

She smile's and so do I. " That would be nice having you hae done the shopping ". We both laugh and, I get up of the chair. I then help her up off the sofa.

We go down to the market. Kay help's me shop. We then go back and I seal the steak's. We then sit and eat and laugh about the movie's we like.

Have have similar taste in movie's. Music we are different. We spend the evening laughing and joking. As it start's to get late and dark Kay says she better leave.

Kay's pov

Matt is really nice. I like him alot. I know from my vision's we will be together soon. I just don't know how long it will be before we are together. I also know he is shy.

We have spent a great afternoon and evening together. But I better head home to my friend's house. As I didn't tell her, I was going out. I just had the vision and ran from her house.

If you are wonder about the portal. As one of the paranormal's I can cross through the portal. It's only human's that can't cross. So I need to get back there before she think's my Father has me.

She know's how much he hate's me living in the human world. I can bring her through the portal but she can't cross alone. As we walk to the his door. He says. " I have room spare room's ".

I smile. " I have to get back my friend will be worried ". He nod's. I lean in to kiss him on the cheek. He turn's his head and we end up kissing on the lip's.

As our lip's touch. I feel his tongue push between my lip's. Our tongue's are tangling as my arm's make they way around his neck and his around my waist. He move's me up againest the wall.

All that is going through my mind is man he can kiss. I can now feel his hand trail up under my top. His hand's are hot againest my skin. Wow he is a great kisser. I run my hand's through his hair.

I can't wait to see his hot silky body naked. Stop thinking like that. I pull away from him and leave him. No doubt wondering what the hell just happened. I return to my friend's house and see my friend waiting for me.

I Smile and walk past her. " Tell me all now ". I shake my head and run up to my room.

Matt's pov

What the hell just happened. One minute we were kissing the next she is gone. I walk up to by room and lie on the bed wondering what started the kiss in the first place. Was it me or was it her.

Who care's it was a great kiss. She is strong, yet soft. Mmm and those soft lip's are so inviting. She is like that last drink you have to. Or that last sweet taste of honey. I can still feel her arm's around my neck.

I close my eye's and dream of her in my arm's asleep.