chapter sixteen

Kay's pov

" Where you going Kay ". I look at Matt. " I need to get thing's ready for our wedding ". He look's shocked.

 " Your not upset or angry ". I shake my head and get up and dress. " No, I'm off to my friend's house to get thing's started ".

I kiss him on the head and then leave. I exit the house and through the portal back to the human realm.

Me and my four friend's start to sort out everything for our wedding. Sophie says. " Tomorrow we will go find your wedding dress ".

 I nod and tell them they are all invited. We get on with looking at shoe's bridesmaid's dresses and flower's I'm so excited.

Well today I go with my friend Sophie to get my wedding dress. Matt has given me the money to get what every I want and need for the big day.

 " Matt what are you going to do ". He smile's. " Sort out the food and music for the wedding and drink of course ".

I smile and kiss him, I then leave and head for the human realm. So I can get my dress.

As I walk through the portal to the human realm. I see my Father coming out of Sophie's house. I find this a bit strange, I wait until he is gone then, I go to Sophie's house and knock on the door.

As she open's the door, I say to her. " Why was my Father here ". She let's me in and I follow her to the kitchen. She then says. " He know's your getting married ".

" How does he know did you tell him ". She shake's her head. " He came to ask me if it was true ". I nod and she says.

" I told him it was true and that you will be the most beautiful bride anyone has ever seen ". I smile and we hug.

" Right then let's going shopping ". I nod and we walk in to town. She then drag's me laughing in to the bridal shop.

I find the perfect dress. It's white with a corset bodice and a long flowing shirt. I try it on with the help of the shop assistant.

 I then walk out to show Sophie. " Kay it's perfect ". I look in the floor length mirror yes this is the dress for me.

I buy the dress and then we go get show's and sort out the flower's for my posy and other flower's.

I also buy some sexy underwear for Matt after the wedding.

Matt's pov

I have everything ready the flower will line the great hall so when we marry it will look and, feel like a church wedding.

I have also arranged the food and, other thing's I just hope Kay got the dress she wanted. " Hello Matt are you home ". That's Kay now.

 " Yes I'm in the kitchen hunny ". I hear her coming this way. " Hello my love ". She smile's. " I got my dress ".

I smile. " Good ". Well it's been a very long day for both of us. As we sit and watch a movie, I can feel myself falling asleep.

Three week's later.

Well today is the big day Kay and her friend's are staying at my house and I'm staying with Marco a good friend of mine and he also happen's to be my best man.

Lord Falcon is marrying us, I haven't seen Kay since yesterday afternoon. " Should I call her Marco ". He shake's his head. " No mate she is most likely nervous without you making it worse ".

He's most likely right. I get my jacket on and we head to the great hall. It look's great, me and Marco wait down the front.

I then hear the music that tell's me Kay is on her way down to me. I turn and see the most beautiful sight, I have every seen.

My Kay is dressed in the most beautiful dress, I have ever seen. She come's and stand's beside me at the the alter.

Lord Falcon's pov

I watch as Kay walk's down toward's us. It remind's of the day I married Carrie in this very hall. " Friend's we are gathered her today to witness the marriage of Matt and Kay ".

I look at both Matt and kay and say. " Are you ready to marry one another ". They both nod. So I begin the changing of wedding vow's .

He Says.  " I, Matt, take you, kay to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part " I smile and move to look at Kay. " Repeat after me ". she nod's.

 " I, Kay, take you, Matt to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in heath, to love and to cherish, till death us do part ". She smile's and says.

I smile and, nod I then say. " Now the exchanging of ring's ".

" I Matt, take you Kay, to be my wife, to share the good times and hard times side by side. I humbly give you my hand and my heart as I pledge my faith and love to you.Just as this ring I give you today is a circle without end, my love for you is eternal. Just as it is made of incorruptible substance, my commitment to you will never fail. With this ring, I thee wed."

" I Kay, take you Matt, to be my husband, to share the good times and hard times side by side. I humbly give you my hand and my heart as I pledge my faith and love to you.Just as this ring I give you today is a circle without end, my love for you is eternal. Just as it is made of incorruptible substance, my commitment to you will never fail. With this ring, I thee wed."

I then say. " With the exchanging of vow's and ring's. I pronounce you husband and wife. You my kiss you wife ". He smile's and Kisses Kay.

Matt's pov

Well Kay is finally my wife to have and to hold forever. I love her so much. I can't imagnie my life without her.

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD