chapter twelve

Kay's pov

I rock on him why we make love. " Matt I love you ". I stop and put my over my mouth. Why the hell did I say that. Matt smile's. " I love you to Kay ".

We finishing making love and I lie on his chest drawing circle's on his abs. He has great abs, You can run your finger's over his bump's.

 He start's to laugh. " What's so funny Matt ". He is still laughing. " Your tickling me ". I laugh now, I know how to tickle Matt.

He start's to tickle my side's. " Okay...enough.....Matt...you....win ". I can't stop laughing now. We both get up and go downstair's to find the rest of my clothes.

I pick up my shirt and bra of the floor in the living room. As I finishing dressing. There is a knock on the door.

I open the door to see a big man and I do mean big. He has a big broad chest an eight pack, he also has blonde hair and green eye's and a great smile.

 " Hello, I'm looking for Matt ". I smile. " Hang on ". I then shout to Matt. " Yes Kay ". He shout's back to mw as he is in the kitchen making us a drink.

" There is someone here to see you ". He walk's through and smile's at the man at the door. " Hi Dave come in ".

 I walk away from the door and in to the kitchen. Matt follow's me. " Kay you don't have to hide from anyone here ". I nod and take my drink out in to the back garden.

It's so peaceful here. I love the silence. You could hear a pin drop it's that quiet. That's the difference between our realm and the human realm.

We don't have bird's or bee's or any insect's of any kind. I lie back in the grass and look up at the sky enjoying the day.

I then hear voice's coming outside. " Kay this is my friend Dave. Dave this is my mate Kay ". He come's to me and we shake hand's.

" Nice to meet you Kay ". I smile and shake his hand. " Nice to meet you Dave ". I look at Matt. " I'm feeling sleepy. I'm going to lie down for a while ". He look's at me. " Are you alright Kay ".

I nod. " Yeah just tired ". He nod's and I go back upstair's and lie on the bed. I feel really tired and light headed. I don't know why.

Matt's pov

Kay is acting strange and she has been since we made love. She let Dave in and they went outside she has now gone for a lie down.

 I hope she is alright, it's not like Kay, in these last four week's we have been together she has been happy bubbly but now she seem's sleepy and tired. Almost as if she is run down.

Me and Dave sit and talk, he tell's me he is happy and settled down with a family. Something I wish to have with Kay is a family.

When she is ready. " So how long have you been with Kay ". I smile. " We have together four week's and I have never been happier ". He smile's. " I can see that, when the baby due Matt ".

" What are you talking about Dave ". He laugh's. " Hell Matt your so out of practise, your mate is pregnant ".

 I shake my head she can't be. Surely not I would know wouldn't I.  " Are you sure Dave ". He nod's. " I'm sure Matt, Hell I have one and one on the way ".

I think this through but that mean's Kay know's unless she is unsure.

" I just need to go and see Kay ". He nod's and drink's his ice tea. I go up to my room and see Kay lying on the bed.

 " Kay are you awake ". She turn her head and look's at me. " What's wrong ". I look at her, why can't I tell she is pregnant.

Then I really look at her. " Kay were you going to tell me ". She seem's shocked. " Tell you what Matt ".

" That your pregnant ". She get's up and walk's to the window. " I don't know if I'm keeping it ". What she is think of getting rid of our child which mean's she knew two week's ago.

" How long have you known ". She still wont face me. " A few day's, Claire's Dr confirmed it ". I nod well at least not that long. " Kay we need to talk before anything is done ".

She nod's and I walk down to ask Dave if he could come back some other time as I'm having problem's.

He nod's and says he understand's. I go back to Kay. " You can't just get rid of our child without talking to me first ".

She won't look at me. " I'm not sure, if I can keep it Matt. I don't think, I will make a good Mum ". This is her Father's doing.

" Kay your not your Father. You will make a great Mum ". She turn's and face's me now. " I need to think okay, this was an accident. You caught me in the middle of my season ".

 I shake my head. " Kay this is my baby to. I won't let you just get rid of it ". Why I don't know but she start's to argue with me. Before I know it we are arguing and shouting at each other.

I turn and leave the room. How the hell can she think of destroying our child. Our love is growing inside her and she want's to kill it.

 I need to cool off, so I take off flying just to put some distance and time between us. Before I leave, I leave her a note.

Kay,

    I need some space and, I think you do to. So I'm going out for a few hour's. Please think about one thing.

This is also my child. It has been made out of love and you want to just get rid of it. I think that is unfair on me.

I want this child but, I'm willing to stand by what every you decide to do. Even if it hurt's me. Matt.

I leave the note on the table in the hall and leave. I can only hope we end up keeping the baby. I feel heavy hearted, as I fly away from my house.

I hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment please XD