chapter seventeen

Kay's pov

" Yes of course it's a boy ". We both smile. Then Matt says. " Well I have my son ". I laugh and the Doctor says he will see me in a few week's as the baby will not go full term as he is very big.

We nod and leave. We go home and I go and lie on the sofa.

It has been two week's since, I was told that the baby will be here soon. I have a feeling it will be any day now. As I am getting pain's every now and then.

Matt is away at the moment on some business for the council. I just hope he get's back in time to see his son born. Or I will brain him. Hell I feel like a ballon.

" Hello Kay are you here ". I smile it's Carrie, Falcon's wife, we have become friend's since me and Matt got married. " I'm in the lounge Carrie ". I look over my shoulder as she come's in the door.

" Hi I thought I would pop over and see if you are okay ". I smile and then feel something wet, oh I think my water's have broke. " Carrie I think the baby is on it's way ". She nod's and phone's the hospital.

" Kay there sending a car to take you to the hospital ". I nod and scream out in pain, as I  feel the need to push. " Carrie where is Matt ". She shake's her head. " I don't know but, I will phone Falcon and get Matt back here now ".

I nod and then we go out to the car Carrie has agreed to come with me. As I don't want to go alone to the hospital.

Matt's pov

I'm in the phoenix realm talking with there council about making a treaty. I have been here for the best part of a week now, I call Kay everynight but it's not the same as seeing her.

I go down to the phoenix council's chamber's to see if they have reach an answer, as I want to get home before kay has the baby. " So have we got our answer my Lord's ". The oldest stand's and says yes they have.

I wait for the answer and they tell me they are willing to sign a treaty with the Dragon realm. I am pleased it mean's, I can go home to my wife. Just as I leave there council chamber's my phone ring's.

 "Hello ". I wait for someone to say something. " Hello Matt get back here now Kay is in labour ". I don't reply, I turn my phone of and shift in to my Dragon form and return to our realm.

As I arrive through the portal, I'm met by the Grand Master himself Lord Falcon. I bow out of respect. " Lord Faclon, the phoenix's Lord's will sign the treaty ". He nod's. " Now go to Kay she is in labour and Carrie is with her ". I thank him and run to the hospital.

As I get to the hospital I hear Kay cry out. I run to the room, I hear the crying coming from, as I enter the room. I see Kay on all four's. " Hunny I'm here ". She look's at me and smile's.

" Thank the fate's the pup is coming now ". As I stand with my wife wiping her head, I then hear the best sound in the world. I hear our baby cry.

The nurse does all that need's to be done and then passes me our son. I look at him and smile. " What shall we call our son Kay ". She look's at me and smile's. " How about Tarquin after your Father ". I smile, yes my Father would have liked that.

I look at my wife and son and smile how lucky, I am to have this chance to have a family. This is something I never thought, I would have as most people fear what, I am.

Hope you enjoy, love you all, vote please XD

 A small note this was the final chapter XD