36: Suck It

A/N: I can't believe I've not updated in over 2 months. That's horrendous, apologies!! Anyway, hopefully this chapter here should satisfy. I'll try my hardest to get inspired!

-//

Amy's PoV: chapter 36: SUCK IT

-/-

It had been a long day, let me tell you- for everybody. In Numeracy, the new kid vomited what seemed to be 98% peanut butter across the desk.  I would have had sympathy, if it didn't just so happen to stink out the entire room for 45 minutes.

It didn't help my mood that I'd lost Jake after just one lesson. He wasn't in any of my classes, and we attend quite a large school, which only (of course) resulted in me being alone for most of the day.

I wasn't angry, however, because as much as Jake makes me happy, we're always together and I'd happily accept a few hours of peace and breathing time.

If I was being truthful, I did just so happen to receive a few more glares from the Jakianators. Why I still proceeded to call them that, I had no idea. I suppose 'Jakianators' was just a lot more appropriate than 'Sluts'.

I got far too protective; I wasn't jealous, just territorial.

When the sixth, final period, rolled around, I knew the peace and breathing time was closing to an end. Despite that, I was rather excited to take my first class of the year in PSHE, although spending 50 minutes with Mr Murphy didn't appeal to me. Now, a rule of our school, was that when you arrived at your classroom, you had to queue outside of the door and wait patiently for your teacher to arrive and grant you access to the room.

I walked casually through the corridors to find my PSHE room. It wouldn't be hard to miss, as hopefully Jake would be stood outside of it. Ground floor, room number 23. It didn't take two minutes to get there, and sure enough, there he was, grinning like a little boy in a playground.

"C'mere!" He said, wrapping his one strong arm around my waist, while I hung mine around his neck. He was tall. Because of that, I had to stand on the very end of my tiptoes just to reach.

I knew we had a special attachment, when feeling him hold me so securely, after just a couple of hours apart, felt more than phenomenal.

"Get a room, I feel sick." I heard a familiar, low, Northern voice wretch.

The light blonde hair instantly gave him away. The short, brunette boy stood next to him just smiled at the retort.

Zac and Caleb.

"What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be lining up for class?" I asked, curiously, completely ignoring the rude comment he just made.

"That's what we are doing." Caleb answered.

They were joining our PSHE? Something about that made me slightly upset, for some unknown reason. I just liked Jake a lot, and sharing him, after I've not seen him all day, did not appeal to me. Again, I'm very territorial over people. I suppose I had somehow taken Jake's attention away from his best friends over the months, although I am the one who brought Leila into Zac's life- he should be thankful.

On the brighter side of things, Caleb and Zac were fun guys.

There was just one question that quickly crossed my mind...