The Attic

So, apparently, his bedroom was in the attic. He motioned for me to be quiet, then pointed to Mabel. Mabel was asleep in her bed on the other half of the attic-bedroom. It had kitten posters and glitter practically everywhere! I looked back at Dipper and he shrugged. Slowly we creped over to his bed, in which carried the journals. He slid a laptop over to me. I could tell this meant "type everything I say."

   He quietly took out a notepad. He whispers everything on the notepad, while I type it. I didn't even realize how long we'd been up until I see his alarm clock says 3:30 am. This whole time, Dipper's been telling me new information about certain creatures, monsters, anomalies, etc. At this point we were at number 27. "Okay, this next one's a real big one..." he looks at me and I nod to show I'm ready. He looks back down at his notebook. "Bill Cipher." My head shoots up. "W-what, do you know about him?" I nod and he quickly scoots over. "How much do you know, tell me everything. Does he stalk your dreams? Has he tried to make a deal with you?" He stares at me, hoping for an answer. I stare blankly at him. He makes a motion with his hand, as to tell me to continue. I gulp. "I-I know more about him than most..." I look at Dipper. His eyes are bright, so bright I swear I can see little stars in them. "Look, it's 3:45 in the morning. Can't I just continue with this tomorrow...?" I try to walk toward the door, but he puts himself in the way. "Please Avill... I need to know..." I sigh. "Dipper, I'm tired and can barely think. I might tell you tomorrow, just let me sleep." He sighs. "Fine." He opens the door and lets me out. "Wait, MIGHT?!" I hear him yell from upstairs. Finally maybe I can get a little sleep around here.