The Truth Revealed

Note: Sorry for the long absence..I've had a lot going on with school, home, and my own emotional issues-to which, I won't go into too much detail-but, I should be back for a while, with some new chapters...I've tried improving my writing since the last chapter, and I hope you all enjoy! ^-^

As I sit in the almost silent room, I think over what has occurred in the past few days. I was almost killed. I came upon a shack in the woods. I met strange people, and now...one has a crush on me...? A-And do I have a crush on them as well...? What has it been...two...three days...I don't even think it's been that long...I slowly lift my hands to my head, digging my fingers into my hair. And...w-will I have to kill him...? Suddenly, the doorknob locks, and the water that had been dripping from the faucet has ceased. I look into the mirror, to see it faintly glowing. As I continue to watch the strange phenomenon, I slowly feel colder, and colder, and I begin to wonder if it's just me, or is the room itself decreasing in temperature.

It was then, coming back from my own thoughts, I saw it. I saw, him... "Nice seein' ya again...sis'..I didn't think I'd get another chance to chat..." Bill says, as he slowly moves from the reflection, materializing into a physical being. "But...I figured you'd be alone tonight...one way or another..." He remains in his humanoid form, as he had shifted into previously. I scowl as he mentions the fact I'm related to him. Yes...I..am related to him...My full name, is Avill Triangulum Cipher. I had come to this small, almost quiet town of Gravity Falls to find an object crucial to my brother's plans...The Rift. From what he's told me, the material that is inside of the glass structure has the power to open a portal to his home dimension. By doing this, he would have enough power to rule over this dimension as well.

Once I had found that the Pines family had the current possession of this item, things suddenly took a downhill turn. I thought this would be an in-and-out operation, only to be disappointed. I occasionally question myself, why I even work with him anyway. I always know the answer. Bill, is my older brother. He is much more powerful than me. With the blink of an eye and the snap of a finger, I could die instantly. Bill sees me as useful though, given the fact my default form looks more like a human. With this, I usually end up doing his dirty work.

"We don't have much time, Avill-"

"You mean YOU don't have much time...I have all the time I need, as a matter of fact. You never gave me a time limit.."

He grimaces. "Be lucky I see you as a fair resource..or I would end you right now."

"Yes, I figured."

"Good."

With this, he departs in a burst of flames. The doorknob unlocks, and the faucet begins dripping once more. I sigh, and slowly walk out, to see Dipper sitting at the wall beside the door. Oh no...Had he heard our conversation...? "Are...you okay...?"

"H-Huh...? Oh...y-yeah...I'm fine..." He looks up at me. "Are you feeling better now..?"

"Mhmm...sorry about suddenly leaving..it wasn't you...I promise.."

"Alright..." He slowly looks back down at the ground. I walk out of the bathroom, and head down the stairs into the living room. I take a seat, as my brain fills with all of the stressful thoughts I had hoped would stay away for a little while longer...