A Midnight Summer's Nightmare

I awaken to aloud siren blaring in my ear. Jumping back in the seat startled, I see Mabel with an air-horn in my face. Turning quickly to look at the clock, I see it is only 9:45. I turn back to her quickly, eyes widened from surprise.

"What, you think you can just fall asleep on the party?" She then grabs my hand, pulling me up the stairs with her. Practically tripping, I follow close behind-though, forced-until we reach the door. Mabel kicks it down, revealing a darker looking room. The window is shattered, glass shards sparkling in the moonlight like tiny diamonds. What...the hell is going on....? What happened to the glitter and kitten posters...? I look around for Dipper, and see him tied up in a corner. His eyes lock with mine for an instant, before Mabel begins to draw my attention back with her voice.

"Welcome to the party room...You're just in time...here, take a seat...relax a little.."..She shoves me away, smiling devilishly. 

"W-Wuh...? What's going o-" I am stopped mid-question by Grenda and Candy, coming up behind me and pulling my hands behind my back. I hear Dipper's muffled screams from the corner, what I can only assume is begging. The two girls shove me into a corner, then hold me down by my shoulders. Mabel suddenly pulls a shining object from her left boot. Suddenly realizing what this object was, I begin screaming as well. Blade glinting from the low lamp light, and faint moonlight from the broken attic window, Mabel slowly walks toward Dipper with the butcher knife.

She smiles, her voice not her own. Her eyes not her own. Her smile not her own. It was one all too familiar. 

"You just couldn't do it yourself, could ya..." With this, she takes the knife, raising it above her head. The muffled screams of terror are ceased, only to be filled with the quiet gurgling as blood pools from the preteen's neck.

I wake up screaming, only to realize I had dozed off. Looking over at the clock, I see it is 10:26. It was all just a vivid nightmare. Looking at the static filled television I see a singular eye staring at me. It slowly closes, as a faint echo fills the room. For the rest of the night, I sit, legs pulled close, and stare at the TV until sunrise.