Into The Woods

So we continue on, going deeper and deeper into the woods. Dipper walks slowly through, but this time I stay at his side. After a while, we see a huge log in a small clearing. Sunlight shines through into the small clearing, giving it a yellowish glow. Dipper slowly walks up to it and sets his bag down. He sits down, leaning against the log. He looked up at me, his eyes reflecting the early morning sunlight. He smiles. I get a small, fluttery feeling inside my chest. W-what is this?! I've never felt this before...? I couldn't think of anything to say. I could barely move a muscle... I don't know what's going on!
   D-do I like him after all...? I push the thought down. I have a mission, and nobody can get in the way of that. Not even the kid with cute hair...and beautiful brown eyes...Okay, cool it Avill... He calls for me to come over, so I slowly try to regain control over my legs. After a few seconds I can feel them working again. I walk over and sit down beside him. I stare into the now-darker-looking forest. The sun rays get in my eyes. I look down, the light starting to burn them.
   Dipper looks over at me and nudges my shoulder. I look up to see him with a Snickers bar. "You're not you when you're hungry..." I smile and we both laugh. He hands me the Snickers bar and a bottle of water. I drink about half of the water, saving the rest for later. I eat my Snickers bar, then look over at Dipper. He's staring into the woods. I do wish I knew what he was thinking about sometimes...it would make my life so much easier...
   I nudge his shoulder. He sort of slowly moves his hand onto my leg. I look down at it and blush. He shakes his head and looks over. He sees his hand on my leg and quickly pulls it away. "S-sorry...I didn't mean to do that. I was just too lost in thought about something..." I nod. I slowly try to get up, but he pins me against the log, his face an inch away from my face. He smiles in an devilish way. "So, are you gonna tell me about Bill, or am I gonna have to tickle it out of you?" He raises an eye brow and gives me a half smile. I roll my eyes. "I was hoping you'd forget about this." He shakes his head, "I'm not gonna forget until you tell me more." I shrug, "I know about as much as you do..." I try to get up again, but he pulls me back down. "Well, I'll make you a deal. Either you can tell me, or you can deal with a tickle war and I'll leave you alone about it."
   I give him a sassy smile. " Bring it on noodle arms!" I roll out from under him but he tackles me. Who knew someone with noodle arms could tackle me, let alone hold me down! He sits on my back and starts tickling my back. I start laughing. I flip over, turning the tables and pinning him down. I poke his nose. "Hey!" I tickle his stomach area and he starts laughing. Suddenly, he pounces forward and pins me down to the ground. He sits right below my stomach and tickles it. "See how if feels!" He tickles my stomach and I start laughing my head off. I sit up, and inch away from his face. He pokes my nose this time, but not without me swatting his hand.
   He held both my hands down at my sides. I looked into his dark brown eyes. He smiles. I roll my eyes, "Fine, you win..." He raises his hands in victory. "HA HA! Who's the best now?" I raise my eye brow. "Oh, I'm not the best..." I knock him over with a huge force, and he looks up at me surprised, "But I'm better than you!" He scowls. "Fine you win! But we need to get to work now." I make him swear its not a trick then I let him up. Okay, maybe he's not a wimp after all...