Chapter 2 SCHOOL

-Emma's P.O.V-

I didn't get to check the list of students last night. I had realized it was Jason's (minecraft universe, I will be calling him Jason.) birthday. I followed him on twitter so I drew a decent picture and tweeted it to him.

This morning when I woke up and checked it I FREAKED OUT!!! He had actually retweeted my drawing! I fangirled so hard. (This is actually true go on his twitter my username, yes stupid, is I'm_a_cat_woah)

anyway I had to get ready for school. I got on some shorts and a cute t-shirt, what I normally like to wear.

The best part of this school is that it has dorms and you sleep there!!!! So cool!

I drove there and parked, as I was getting out I saw a couple of Unrecognizable people. I told myself before that I HAD to make some friends here so I started walking to them but they had other plans and walked away.

So when I got in I went to the main lounge area and saw a really cool looking girl. She had blueish greenish hair and thick-rimmed glasses. I walked over to her hoping to make a new friend.

"Hey I'm Emma, I was wondering of you needed a roommate?"

"Oh, hi, I'm Kennedy, and yeah you can defiantly room with me. Wanna sit and talk?"

" Yeah I'd love to but first can I put my stuff away?"

"Oh yeah, sorry, sure! Follow me!"

We walked just barely 10 steps it felt like and then we were there

"We have an awesome room, it's near everything and all the fun people." She said

"Awesome sauce. Hey do you know anyone that's coming here?" I said as I walked in to a fairly sized dorm and laid my stuff down on the bed by a widow a tv.

"Actually it's rumored that sky, Ty (deadlox),and Jason are coming. If you don't know them you can leave now because I'm a HUGE fan!! Kennedy exclaimed

Omg she likes them toooooo!!

"Are you kidding me dude?? I freaking WORSHIP them!!!"

We both freaked out and started discussing who we like

"I like Jason. Have you seen his irl videos? He's hot!"

"Yeah I've seen him I like him but not as much as Ty! He's do cute with his hair and everything!" I said cheerfully

"We'll I hope they come. This is our free day for everyone to get situated. Tonight there's gonna be a party type thing in the lounge for everyone to meet each other. That's gonna rock!"

-Authors note-

So I know obviously like all of these youtubers wouldn't be in high school but come on guys be creative. Please leave constructive critiscm

Because this is my first one I know I need to get on with the action I'm sorry I get distracted! Thanks for reading