an Unpleasant Surprise

HEY LOOK IT'S AN UPDATE

-----------------------

"(Y/n)!" I heard a voice yell behind me, and I immediately knew it was Levi's.

I also immediately knew he was irritated as fuck with me, but I really didn't care.

"NOT LISTENING!" I yelled back, throwing my hands over my ears as I ran.

Where was I even going? I have no idea where I am...this was not well thought out. Actually, this wasn't thought out at all. Go me.

My eyes widened in pleasant surprise* as I saw the exit of the school, but narrowed right after as soon as I saw the security guard right next to it.

"Dammit," I muttered under my breath once the security guard's eyes met my own, and I had to say, I don't think I'd ever seen a grown man move as fast as this guy did when he saw me sprinting down the hall.

"Hey!" he yelled after me as soon as I'd slipped past him and out the door, narrowly missing the hand that grabbed for me.

"SAYO-FUCKIN-NARA!" I yelled back, the adrenaline in my veins giving me both a confidence boost and a speed boost, kinda like those boost pads in Mario Kart, except I was running, and people were trying to catch me instead of get ahead of me.

Speaking of people trying to catch me, Levi was hot on my ass and so was the security guard.

Nice.

I looked around the street I was running down, searching for any possible turns I could make.

Up ahead, there was a park, right next to it was another row of houses, and right behind it was a trail that led into what looked like a forest or something.

I quickly raced towards the park and climbed to the top of the jungle gym, panting as soon as I'd stopped running.

"(Y/n), get the fuck down from there before I climb up and drag your ass back down," Levi snapped up at me once he'd reached me.

He was obviously angry and frustrated as hell, but I didn't care. Actually, this was kind of fun.

"Do it," I taunted, smirking when I saw his eyes narrow into slits as he stepped forward.

"I got it," another out-of-breath voice called out, and I turned around to see the security guard already half way up the jungle gym.

"What are you gonna do once you get up here? Pick me up and carry me back to the school? Give me detention? Damn, I hope the person watching after all of us naughty students is hot, cause I heard that in detention, we get punished for being bad. I've never gotten detention cause I've never been bad, but I guess shit fucking happens cause I'm a fucking bad girl," I choked out, laughing so hard I was almost yelling, but within seconds my laughter turned into tears and I was instead doubled over as sobs wracked my body.

I wasn't really sure how it happened, but I lost my balance and fell back, my eyes wide

"God damn it, this is why I fucking hate kids," Levi muttered, just loud enough to be heard over the gasp that escaped me the second I felt his arms wrap around me, catching me.

I didn't try to break free from him this time, instead letting go of myself and leaning my head against his chest, closing my eyes.

"I'm taking her home," he mumbled to the security guard, and without waiting for an answer, I felt him begin to walk.

----------------------- 

It felt like seconds, but it had probably been about 20 minutes since Levi began walking, and now you were both back 'home'.