A Series Of Unfortunate Events...

I woke up a few hours later--or at least what felt like a few hours later--but when I sat up, I noticed the lights were off and it was dead silent.

I looked over to the bed next to me and saw a small sort of lump under the sheets.

Levi?

Why is he here right now? Isn't it like, three in the afternoon?

I shook my head and yawned before walking over to the drawer that had my backpack in it and grabbed a pair of pajama shorts. I looked around the room once again as I searched for the door. I finally spotted it, and, leaving the drawer open, pulled my shorts up as I ran across the room.

I opened the door and quickly stepped out before silently clicking it shut, then walked back down the hallway.

No better time to explore than in the middle of the night, right?

I heard a few...strange...noises coming from one of the rooms, so I hurried down the hall and stopped at what I was sure was the living room.

I glanced at my surroundings and noticed the very welcoming couch against the wall...

Yawning, I made my way to it and sunk into the fluffy cushions.

I was cold, but it was better than sleeping in the same room as a guy who seems to be on his period...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hanji's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(About an hour later)

I walked out into the living room, my hair sticking up everywhere.

Erwin was still getting up, so I waited for him before heading over to the kitchen.

I was about to ask him what he wanted for breakfast when a small movement caught my eye. I turned around and scanned the living room before noticing (y/n) sleeping on the couch. She shifted uncomfortably, and I felt my lips twist into a frown as I walked over to her.

Erwin walked over and stood next to me, his face carrying the same expression as mine.

"Poor girl, she's already slept since..." I counted the hours in my head as I thought back to when she left the group, "since about ten yesterday, and she still looks exhausted."

I looked back and forth between Erwin and (y/n), trying to keep my voice as low as possible.

Erwin nodded before whispering back, "Isn't she showing early signs of depression? I mean, I know it's only been about a day, but she's already isolated herself, and now she's slept for almost a full 24 hours straight."

I nodded, slightly worried. He was right, she is showing signs...I'll just have to watch out for her.

"Yeah, she is, but let's just give 'er some time to cope. Now, whaddya want to eat?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3rd Person POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(About another hour later)

Connie, Reiner, Sasha and Petra all stared at the sleeping girl, her (h/c) hair splayed across her face. Petra finally decided they should leave her alone, and they were all about to walk to the kitchen when Jean and Eren came running into the room, Eren hot on Jean's tail.

Within the duration of about a second, Jean knocked into Reiner hard enough to send him over the arm of the couch...

Right onto (y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dreaming of...nothing...and then I couldn't breathe.

It took me a couple of seconds, but I finally got my eyes open and screamed.

That Reiner guy was practically crushing me--I literally couldn't breathe.