The Consequences of a Series of Unfortunate Events Part 2

He's straddling me. What the fuck-

I was cut out of my thoughts as he used his other hand to rub the alcohol pad on the cut.

My vision blurred and I was about a half a second away from screaming.

"Get the hell off of me!" I hissed at him, I was seriously going to faint. Alcohol absolutely terrified me-- it could completely alter your actions from what you would have orginally done, or it could straight up hurt you. (AN: I'm not quite sure if that sentence is...correct. If anyone would like to correct or alter it in any way, feel free to leave the edit in the comments and I'll leave you a shoutout in one of my next chapters xoxo)

This one was the latter.

"No. I'm not done," he took another look at my forehead and sighed. "Yeah, not done, but you're also going to need stitches. The fuck did you do? Slam your head against a faucet or something?"

I thought for a moment, then unconsciously nodded my head. That's probably what happened.

"Tch, you did? You really are an idiot."

"Shut the actual fuck up."

He smirked and spoke up again, "Being rude won't heal you."

"You're the rude one! I should cry for help or something, what with you on top of me!"

"Why don't you?"

"...I don't need anyone seeing me like this."

He nodded and his face changed back to its bored, stoic demeanor.

"Hanji should know what to do. Go."

He shoved me off the bed after climbing off of me and I fell over with a loud whine.

"What the fuuuuuck!"

"Just shut up and go, for fuck's sake!"

"I hate you so much," I muttered as I got up and walked out.

"The feeling's mutual," I heard a muffled reply as I closed the door behind me.

LITERALLY THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER LOL

or actually like the second part of the last chapter

okay so don't get mad at me

but now imma go work on the next chapter

fO SHO

IM GETTING PIZZA TOO

and hate

lots of hate

*pity party*