Breaking Hearts

aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT lets get this shit STARTED (it's been like five months i'm so sor;r;;y))))

HUgE pLOT TWIST THIS CHAPTER SO BUCKLE IN KIDDOS

------------------------------------------

Recap:

"NOW!"

I flinched in surprise and narrowed my eyes at him.

"You don't have to fucking yell!" I snapped, glaring as I shoved past him.

I was halfway to our shared room when I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back then shove me against the wall, warm lips soon melding with my own.

------------------------------------------ 

My eyes widened in surprise as I stared into Levi's own closed eyes.

Levi. Kissing me?

What?

Less than a couple seconds after he did, he pulled away and looked just as surprised as I did.

"That...was a mistake. I don't know what came over me," he muttered quietly, then distanced himself from me.

A lot. Pretty quickly, too...like, he speed-walked back to our room.

I was still standing there like an idiot, my fingers rubbing my lips as I kept replaying the event in my head.

"H-Hey, wait a minute! You can't just kiss me and run the fuck off!" I whisper yelled after him, but he only ignored me, that little asshole...

"Fine, fuck it, I'll take the couch again," I sighed.

------------------------------------------ 

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night, and it's all because of that short haired, short tempered, short di--

You get the picture.

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Why did he even kiss me? He literally just found out his bitch of a girlfriend is cheating on him, was this some way to passively get back at her?

Ugh, if only my mom were around...I could ask her for help. But if she wasn't gone, then I wouldn't be in this goddamn situation.

I still can't believe they're gone.

I still can't believe they left me.

They can still be alive, can't they? There's always that possibility, right? Maybe they were able to use their seats to stay afloat or something and find their way to the shore of some beach, right?

Right? 

....

I just want them back. This is too much chaos for me...

------------------------------------------ 

"(Y/n), wake up! You have to get ready for school, you have half an hour to get ready!"

"Wh- The fuck? Eren?" I mumbled as I stifled a yawn. "What are you doing in my--"

Oh yeah, I slept on the couch last night.

Eren gave me a funny look  before smirking a bit.

"Petra's getting chewed out by Erwin right now...just an FYI..." he murmured, and I couldn't help but snort in laughter.

"Bitch had it coming. At least Levi had the guts to rat her out to them."

Levi...

I feigned a smirk and walked back to my room to change.