Chapter Four

My eyes wide once I saw a man probably around his forties tied up to a chair. He was a pretty heavy guy, was wearing big thick glasses, a white shirt with a lose tie and black slacks. He looked at me, his expression calling for help.

"Pete, what is this?... Why do you have him in here?"

"He deserves to be in here. He's nothing but garbage... Isn't that right Jerry?"

The man shook his head vigorously, "Please let me go... I promise I won't do it again."

"Not enough... Why don't you tell Patrick here what you did."

He shook his head again, now looking down at the floor. "Tell him!" he yelled.

"No, please just let me go." he cried.

Pete went behind him and grabbed him by the neck making him face me "TELL HIM!"

he coughed, "I... I stared ."

"Tell him what you where staring at."

"A... A little girl, I wanted her." he says.

Pete let go of him, "Jerry is nothing but a disgusting pedophile, staring at a six year old girl through his car window. I killed a lot of people before women, men, even teenagers but a child is innocent and doesn't get killed, unless they deserve it. That little one didn't do anything to make you stare at her like that."

"PLEASE LET ME GO! PLEASE!"

"There is no use begging, it's not going to work. You should be relieved through Jerry I'm not going to kill you... He is." he stared at me.

"Pete-"

He kissed the side of me face and whispered, "kill him, Patrick" he gently placed the knife in my hand, "Do it, I know you can."

I gently traced the knife on his neck, his Adam's apple bobbed, his eyes were now closed, muttering not to kill him.

I shook my head, removing the knife from his neck "no, I can't do this."

"How do you know you can't if you haven't done anything you wanted for almost eighteen years. Your parents have controlled what you can or can't do."

I shook my head again, "that's no reason... I'm not a killer."

He cupped his hands on my cheeks making me look at him. "No, no baby your not a killer, you just someone that's going to do the right thing. Jerry is a pedophile, he's the one that's going to kill many life's out there if we let him go. You are just going to teach him a lesson."

I looked at the knife I had in my hands and at Jerry. He was nothing, he would go back out there and hurt more and more kids.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Pete, he hugged me back. "Help me Pete... I don't know how" I sobbed.

He nodded, he placed his hand above mine holding the knife up.
There was a bit of hesitation before I stabbed his chest, his face slowly turing pale, his glasses now shattered on the floor. He took the knife again and stabbed repeatedly.

The blood splattering on my face, the sense of fear fading away. The way the blood was dripping from my face, the way it felt was the best sensation. Something felt right, the way his eyes closed and his heart was no longer beating. That made me feel alive.

Pete took the knife way from me, cleaning it with a rag.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up."

Sorry For the Late Chapter I will be updating a lot more since I'm already writing Chapter Eight:)