Chapter Sixteen

I expected to be in the alley way when I woke up. Instead I was in dim room, lying down on a black leather couch there was a desk in front of me... Like I was in an office. I could hear music coming from the outside.

"Finally your awake!" I looked and there was a man stepping into the room. I felt under my shirt looking for my gun.

"I put it away, you really need to get more bullets."

"What I'm I doing here? Who are you?"

"Is my name really important? I saved you, from sudden death!"

"I wasn't dying you idiot! Now tell me where am I?"

"Your at one of my clubs, Panic! At The Disco... You may have heard of us, we are really popular these days."

I shook my head. " I never heard of you..."

"Well, then again your just a kid..." he said in a fake offended voice.

"I'm not a kid anymore..."

"Oh yeah, your married I forgot."

"How do you know I'm married?" I asked.

"Well your... Wedding ring, of course."

I looked at my hand, "oh" that's when I remember Pete and what happened. "Can I have my gun back?"

"Of course under two conditions..."

"Which are?"

"You promise not to kill me. And you have a drink with me."

"Okay, but you have to tell me your name and how you got me here."

"Fine by me." he went into the drawer and pulled out my gun. "I saw you lying in alley and I just took you in. You looked troublesome then I noticed the gun and thought to myself a kid your age shouldn't be carrying this around... I'm Brendon Urie, by the way." He extended his hand and I shook it nicely. He got two glasses and filled them with scotch.

He handed me my gun and I put it away. There was something about this guy, that I liked. He did make me forget about what I was feeling for a while.

"You don't have to tell me, but why were you sleeping in that alley?"

"I didn't realize I have fallen asleep... I think I was tried of all that crying, the person I loved most betrayed me."

"Your wife?"

I shook my head, "husband... But the truth is that I'm just as bad as him."

"I doubt that, you have emotions you still live on. He lost his humanity, a long time ago... Don't let anyone change you Patrick, it's never too late to start all over."

"Yeah, your probably rig-... Wait, how do you know my name?"

He took a big gulp of his drink, before cleaning his throat. "Well, I mean..."

"Pete... He found me and brought me here with you! Didn't he?!"

He nodded, "I'm sorry, for not telling you the truth. Pete told me not to, he also told me about the fight. I'm really sorry about Joe, but I really meant what I said. Patrick your not like Pete, you feel like it now because he was the one that understood you-"

I shook my head, "I need to get out of here!"

The door opened with a bang and Pete was standing in the doorway. "I'm finally glad your ready to go."