Morning

TRE P.O.V

I woke up with somebody on my chest. I looked down and saw that it was Alexis and my dog. I slid her off me and I accidentally woke up the dog but she went back to sleep. I grabbed some boxers out the dresser and grabbed a towel. I walked into the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I was that my hair was a mess. I hopped in the shower for about 7 minutes then I got out and put on my boxers. I grabbed the lotion and started to put it on. I went to my closet and walked in turning on the light so I could see. I found some faded jeans and a white and gold "DOPE😎" shirt. I grabbed my all white forces out of the box and started to get dressed. I walked back into the bathroom and sprayed cologne, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I put some lotion on my face then washed my hair. I blow dried my hair and walked into my room to see lexis sitting up in the bed rubbing her eyes. I said "morning bad gal" she mumbled "morning ugly" I said "oh so I'm ugly now. You the one ugly" she said "oh ik" she got up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I went downstairs and saw that all the girls was woke. I greeted them by saying "morning" they was already dressed. I told them that we going to IHOP when Alexis get done. They all said "aight" I walked back upstairs and walked in the bathroom seeing Alexis looking scared. She saw who ur was and continued what she was doing. She got done putting on lotion then wrapped the towel around her and walked into the room. She put on her panties and bra. Then went to her backpack and got out some clothes. She started to put them on and grabbed a pair of her shoes from my closet. She went in the bathroom and started to comb through her hair, then put it in a pony tail. I told her "hurry up we bout to go to ihop" she said "shut up" I walked up to her and said "gimme shugga" she gave me a quick kiss then popped some gum in her mouth.

We walked down stairs and the girls said "about time" omiya said " hurry tf up a bitch hungry" Alexis said "shut up. Let's go"
I grabbed the keys and opened the door so the girls could go out first. We got into my mama expedition truck and drove off. We reached ihop and went in and found a table. The waiter came and started flirting with me.

Waiter:hey cutie my name is Tyeisha I will be your waiter today. What can I get you *leaning over at me (Tre)*

Alexis:ummm ik you see me sitting right here and still flirting with my man.

Waiter: ok and but anyway what do you want cutie

Me:*glance at Alexis* ummmm I'll have pancakes,sausage,eggs,biscuits,and bacon.

Omiya:I'll have pancakes,sausage patty,eggs, and biscuits

Alexis:I'll have pancakes,sausage patties,bacon,and eggs

Waiter:*huffs and puffs*

De'Asia: I'll have pancakes,sausage,eggs, and biscuits and I'll need for you to loose the attitude

Waiter: *rolls eyes* ok now for the drinks

Alexis: we'll all have orange juice and one apple juice *looking at Omiya*

Waiter: I'll be back with your food and drinks in about 20-30 minutes

I started to unlock my phone and got on Instagram. I took a pic of all the girls then put them on Instagram and tagged all of them. They looked up at me then started yelling at me about their faces. I just laughed. Alexis had got a call so I grabbed her phone out my pocket.

CONVO

??:hello
Me:hello
??:who is this
Me:Tre who this?
??:this Shakayla dumb ass
Me:aye girl I ain't dumb
Shakayla:stfu where Alexis at?
Me:in her skin when she jump out you jump in
Shakayla: get beat up. But hurry up and put Alexis otp I need to tell her sum
Me:aight damn hoe *girl voice*
Shakayla:*laughing* hurry up bish

I put Alexis otp and she started talking then her face turned red a little. I was looking at her with concern written on my face. When she hung up the phone she sat quietly then she just busted out talking fast.

Alexis: thatbitchmalashagettogobacktoschooljustcauseshesuckedtheprincipaldickwithherhoeassloosepussybitch😡

Me,Omiya,De'Asia:what?!

Alexis: *calms down* that bitch malasha get to go back to school just cause she sucked the principle dick with her hoe ass loose pussy bitch

All/Alexis:*busted out laughing*

The waiter finally came out with out food with the help of some others. Me being me dug in and slaughtered until they brung out drinks. I finished before the girls. So I got on Instagram and started going through my TL. I saw Alexis had just posted a pic of me last night when I had dug in my booty. I looked at her and she smirked. I jumped up and came over there to her. I had popped her thigh two times. She said "ouch Tre I'm sorry" De'Asia said "what you did?" I said " look at her Instagram page"

All of the girls looked and saw what i was talking about then bust out laughing. I said "aint shit funny. Alexis you better delete that shit or Ima fuck you up" I got a text and it was from Omiya. The text message said "put this on Instagram" it was a video of Alexis tripping over air😂. I saved the video then put it on Instagram and tagged her. She looked at me then got mad and chased me out of ihop. We was done with everything anyway and I already paid and left a tip for the hoe. I accidentally ran into a lil girl and she started blushing. She looked about 13. She said "OMG hey Tre 😃"

Me:*chuckling* hey lil mama
Lil girl: my name is Alexis can I take a picture with you
Me:sure and cute name it's the same name as my gf
Alexis:ik
*takes picture* thank you
Me:yw

Just then Lexis ran up and she was breathing hard. I laughed at her and she mushed my head. The girls came outside then we left.

LATER ON

Me and the girls just went to the skating rink (I busted my ass) then went to to park and just chilled now everybody is sleep GN.