Thursday

(That's Brandon in the media) (my sister bf I used to like him now I like his Brother pookie) (brother in law/bestfren) (I'm wearing a pair of his socks like the pair he got on but they orange)

Anyways back to the story

Alexis P.O.V

I woke up with a head ache because I was crying all night. Four years I wasted on his stupid ass. I sluggishly got out of bed and took a shower.
After I got out, I decided to change my look up a little.
I ain't going to school today. I put on:

•white "BAD"crop top hoodie
•black leggings
•all white forces
•gold chain
•white,black, and gold "BAD" SnapBack

I curled my ombré hair and put my SnapBack over it. I woke Khylon up and bathed him. I put him on:

•white and gold "SWAG" shirt
•black jeans
•all white forces
•gold chain
•white,black, and gold "SWAG" SnapBack

I fixed is some breakfast, after we ate, we brushed our teeth. I drove us to Tasha hair shop and I got my hair died black with red highlights. I got it curled.
Khylon got the tips of his hair died the same color as Tre's hair.
After all that I went to go get my nails did. They was cute they were medium sized claws and they were dusty black with a white bow on my ring fingers.
After all that I went home and decided to go to school.
I did my make up and went to school, Khylon was at Tre's house with his grandma. I walked into the school and saw that people was coming out of their first period class.

Jada: Alexis?

Me:wassup

Bre:Awe shit bae looking right

Shakayla: just trying herself but my baby cuteeeeee

De'Asia: you still ugly

Me: thanks and fuck you De'Asia

De'Asia: I'm not gay

Me:whatever hater.

Just then Tre home walk his ugly ass over here talking about "hey bae I'm s....*gets cut off*

Me:I ain't your bae. Idc. I don't wanna hear your sorry cause I really don't gaf Tre what we had is now gone. I'm done with you, like real shit. I'm tired of getting cheated on. So don't come to me talking about sorry. I've heard enough sorries in my life. They ain't change shit. Don't talk to me unless it's about Khylon. * walks away*

August walked up to me and hugged me from behind. I turned around and he kissed me. I guess my friends and Tre saw it cause they was smiling and laughing while Tre was looking mad.
I ain't gone lie, I was kissing back.
After our lil make out session , he grabbed my hand and walked me to class.

END OF DAY

I was at home texting August all night while laying in the bed with Khylon watching frozen. After a while I started to get sleepy.
I turned off the tv and cuddled with Khylon while closing my eyes going to sleep

Ik it's wack but I really don't feel like writing.

This book boring to me

I might just end the book

Maybe, maybe not

~~ Ayoo.Lexis💜