Friday

(That is not a message from Tre Brooks, it's from a different Tre )

Alexis P.O.V

I'm not going to school today. We don't have to go cause it won't count against us. They doing some shit there today. Idk and I really don't care.
I woke up around 10:52 and took a shower. I got out and put on:

•black crop top
•black skinny jeans(ripped)
•black high top forces
•hair braided into two

Khylon was still sleep so I ran him some bath water and woke him up. I put him in the tub and after he got out I put him on:

•plain black shirt
•black jeans
•black high top forces
•hair curly

I decided to take us to IHOP. We was about to walk out the door when buck, Pookie, and Jaden came downstairs.

Buck:where y'all about to go?

Me:to IHOP

Jaden,buck,pookie:I wanna go

Me:come on damn

We all got in my car and we was off to IHOP. We all walked in while I held Khylon on my hip.

Me:table for 6 please.

Host:alright follow me

We followed her and then she said

Host:your waiter will be with you in a second *smiles at buck* *walks away*

Me: oooooo buck I see you. Gone with yo bad self *putting Khylon in high chair*

Buck:*blushing* shut up

Me:ok *quiet*

Waiter:hi my name is Summer and I'll be your waiter today *smiling* first let's start off with drinks.

Me:orange juice and apple juice for him *refers to khylon*

Jaden:Sprite

Buck:Sprite

Pookie:fruit punch

Summer:ok now for your orders

Me:pancakes bacon eggs sausage. And for him, pancakes eggs and ham.

Jaden:pancakes bacon eggs sausage ham

Buck:pancakes waffles eggs toast bacon sausage

Pookie:I'll have the same as him *refers to Jaden *

Summer:ok I'll be back with your drinks first, then I'll bring your food.

We nodded ok then she walked off. I was on my phone scrolling thru Instagram when I saw something on my TL. It was a pic of me and Khylon right now. I was in my phone with my lip poked out and Khylon was hanging out the chair laughing.
I looked at Jaden and mugged him. Just then our food and drinks came.

After all that I met up with August at the park. I had dropped the rest off except for Pookie cause he wanted to play basketball. I saw August on the bench on his phone.
I walked over there with Khylon on my hip. He finally looked up once he saw my shoes. He smiled at me and I returned a smile.
I sat down beside him and we greeted eachother and started a conversation while Khylon had just fell asleep in my stroller.

Aug:wassup ma? That's ya lil man?

Me:hey and yea *smiles at Khylon*

Aug:he looks just like Tre

Me:I know right. He only have my lips and eyes.

Aug: anyways how have yhu been? And I hav ta tell yhu sum.

Me:I've been holding up. And wassup

Aug:that's good and Ima be honest with yhu. I'm starting ta lik yhu ma to beh honest. Yhu everything I want in a gurl. Ik yhu jus got out a relationship. But dat ain gone change the way I feel about yhu. I'm not asking for yhu to go with meh now. I jus wanna know if yhu feel da same way I feel. But if yhu do I hope that we can make sum work one day

Me:*smiles* oh August I do feel the same way and I hope that we can figure out something one day. But for now let's just wait until I'm fully over him. Ok

Aug:*smiles* that's fine I totally understand where yhu coming from.

I checked the time and saw that it was already 2:52. I gotta go to Texas today to see some of my fam.

(Ima just say they live in my city which is little ole Mansfield)

Me:August I'm sorry to cut this short but I have to go to Texas to see some of my fam. Do you wanna come?

August:how long yhu staying?

Me:until Sunday

August:*thinks* ummm sure I'll come. I need to go pack.

Me:ok I'll text you when to come over so you can follow me down there.

August:aight ma *hugs me* see yhu lata

Me:*smiles and hug back* aighy bye August.

I told Pookie to come on with his big head ahh. But anyways I took him home and shiiii. I drove me and Khylon back home and I started to pack our clothes.
It was now 5:38. I called August and told him to come over so we can go. Everybody was already packed in the house. This is the people who was going:

•me
•Khylon
•buck
•Ashley
•Jaden
•mama
•Brandon
•Pookie
•August

Once everybody got here , we headed out on the road.

4 1/2 hours later.

I'm so tired its 10:08 and I'm sleepy. Once we got to my cousin Shy mansion, we all got settled in. Come of us had to share rooms. It was 5 guess rooms so we had to pair up.

Room1:mama

Room2:Ashley and Brandon

Room3:Pookie and Jaden

Room4:buck and August

Room5:me and Khylon

I fixed up me and Khylon bed and we went to sleep.

I finally did a real update. I've been busy some of y'all may know one thing I was busy doing yesterday if you read my last chapter.

~ayoo.lexis💙