Tuesday

Tre P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm. I got up and took a shower. After I got out I put on:

•red and black SBoy shirt
•black jeans
•red black and grey Jordan retro 6's
•black and red "SBoy" beanie

I brushed my teeth and left my hair curly. I walked into Khylon room to check on him. I saw him laying down on his back whimpering.

Me:Lil man what's wrong?

Khylon:*low voice* my stomach hurts, my head hurt, I'm hot, and I can barley move *crying*

Me:come on we gone go to the doctor. Ok but first lets brush your teeth and eat.

Khylon:yes sir

I picked him up and sat him on the sink counter in the bathroom. I put some toothpaste on his toothbrush and watched him brush his teeth. He finished brushing his teeth so I grabbed my keys and phone and walked downstairs with him on my side. I locked the door behind me and put Khylon into his car seat. We drove to McDonald's and got some breakfast. I called Alexis.

Alexis P.O.V

I woke up cause my alarm was about to blow my ears out. I took a shower and put on:

•blue crop top
•grey jeggings
•blue black and grey Jordan retro 6's
•black and blue "Dope" beanie

I started to brush my teeth. Just then I got a call from Tre (Hubby😍❤️💦).

CONVO

Me:hello

Tre:hey umm I'm taking Khylon to the hospital cause he very sick

Me:omg what happened. What wrong with him ?

Tre:he said his stomach hurt, head hurt, he's hot, and he can barley move.

Me:omg he probably got the flu

Me:did you feed him something he's allergic to?

Tre:no

Me:aight bye I'll be there. *hang up*

I finished brushing my teeth and drove to McDonald's real quick for a caramel frappe, 2 pancake sausage biscuits and two hash browns. After I got my food I drive to the hospital while eating. I got finished with one sausage biscuit and a hash brown. I grabbed my phone and food and walked into the hospital entrance.

I saw Tre and Khylon sitting down eating. I walked over there towards them and sat by Khylon. They looked up and saw that it was me. I hugged Khylon and gave him a kiss on the cheek cause I didn't wanna catch what he caught.

Doc:Khylon Brooks?

We all had got up and walked to the back with the back with the doctor.

SKIPS AFTER DOCTOR

Alexis P.O.V

I was driving and I had Khylon in the car with me cause Tre had to go to his granny house it takes 3 hours to get there and he ain't wanna take a sick Khylon. Anywayzzzzzzz. I decided to stop by the school and do the lil thangy when you not here for school.
I got to the school. I parked the car and got out with Khylon. I ain't wanna leave him in the car by himself. He was on my hip with his head on my shoulder.