Pool

Alexis P.O.V

I was at home laying in the bed until Aaliyah started crying. A lot had changed over the years. But anyways I got up and walked to her room. I saw her laying in bed.

Me:*picks her up* what's wrong with mommies little cry baby.

Aaliyah:*crying*

Me:shhhh don't cry. You want dada?

Aaliyah:*crying*

Me:let's go eat eat *walks downstairs*

Khylon:mommy I'm hungry

Me:I'm bout to cook just go in the living room with your sister.

Khylon: ok *grabs Aaliyah and sits on the couch with her*

Me:what you want to eat?

Khylon:Ice cream, chocolate, and hot Cheetos and takis

Me:no your not eating that early this morning

I walked in the kitchen and started cooking:

•pancakes
•waffles
•eggs
•sausages
•fruit
•orange juice

I told Khylon to come eat and to bring his sister. I fixed her some of her formula and warmed it up. I started fixing me and Khylon a plate then I gave him his food. I started feeding Aaliyah first then when she finished eating, I burped her.
I took my food in the living room and started eating while Aaliyah went to sleep. When I got done eating I took Khylon's plate and mine and put it in the sink.

Me:*yells upstairs* Khylon take a bath

Khylon:yes ma'am!!

Just then August walks through the door. I got happy. (Btw it's 1:25 p.m)

Aug:*sighs*hey baby *kiss me*

Me:*kiss back* what's wrong?

Aug:I'm tired

Me:well it's some food on the stove if your hungry I'm bout to go grocery shopping. Ummm I'll take the kids so you can rest.

Aug:thanks bae *walks in the kitchen*

I walked upstairs and went to check on Khylon. He had just got out the tub. I picked him out some clothes then walked in my room to put on some clothes. I put on:

•black fitted v neck shirt
•white jeans
•black high top air forces
•hair down

I went back downstairs and saw August and Khylon sitting on the couch watching cartoons. I grabbed Aaliyah and took her upstairs to put on some clothes. When I got done I told them to come on while I gave August a kiss.

STORE

I got the kids out the car and I put Aaliyah in a buggy. She was playing in my hair while I looked for food. I told Khylon to go to the back and get a jug of water. He ran off. I grabbed some formula for Aaliyah and then I went to get some cereal. I saw Khylon back there talking up a storm with some kids.
I walked back there and took the jug of water from his hands. He looked up and saw it was me.

Khylon:sorry I took so long. I was talking to my friends.

Me:it's ok y'all can continue talking. But stay here I'll come back and get you in a few minutes I just need to go find some milk and get us some snacks.