Saturday night

Ok y'all let me step out the story real quick.

12/27/15

I went to the projects to go over my friend De'Asia house and shakayla,Jada,Quala,Tookie,Que, and Juicy was there ok so I was playing around with them and I gave all them a hug except Que and Tookie. So Tookie said "you ain't give me no hug" so I gave him a hug and he gripped my booty tight. So I pulled away from the hug. Blah blah blah. They tried to shoot me with a pellet gun so I ran. Then my sister came to come get me.

I came back over there after I went and got sum to eat. When I was walking back over there Tookie came beside me then put one of his hands on my booty then I put one of my hands on his booty then he said "GOALS". Then Tookie came over with his hoverboard. I asked him can I ride it and he let me. I can't ride a hoverboard if my life depended on it. I was holding on to Tookie dreads and I had juicy shirt. So juicy let me go then Tookie gave me a hug and grabbed my booty then kissed my neck. I tried to stay still but like I said I can't ride a hoverboard if my life depended on it then I started leaning forward cause they told me to and I couldn't turn it so I ran right into a bush.

Blah blah blah. I ain't have no where to sit (all that day they kept saying I eat too much bread and Tookie kept saying somebody been hitting it from the back) I had asked juicy can I sit on his lap so I did cause I was gone end up breaking Tookie legs if I sat on em (he skinny af) while I was on juicy lap somebody reached between my legs and wrapped their arms around my waist. I turned around and saw that it was Tookie. So I hopped up quick and I tried to get my phone from juicy so while I was leaning down Tookie had started licking his tongue out at me so I did the same.

Blah blah blah. The boys couldn't come in the house. I ain't wanna go in the house so I stayed outside. The girls was in the house twerking and the boys was trynna see. Then Tookie got mad and said "fuck them I got a girl out here that can twerk" and I was saying in my head "who said I was about to twerk". 

Blah blah blah my sister and and licked me up again then this time my bestfriend Pookie was in the car he 15 I like him on the DL. Blah blah blah. He told me that he saw me and Tookie on that hoverboard. Then I told him the story about the hoverboard thang. The he said "HELL NAW ASHLEY TURN THAT FUCKING MUSIC DOWN MY BESTFREN BACK HERE TALKING ABOUT SOME LIL BOY GRABBING ON HER BOOTY AND SHIT AND KISSING HER NECK" I tried to make him be quite. When he calmed down he said he gone beat Tookie up.

Blah blah blah. We came back to the projects and he wouldn't let me go back over there so boo hoo

Pookie is my kinda step brother cause my sister go with his brother