Family day

Alexis P.O.V

Today is Sunday. I decided not to go to church today cause I have to go run some errands and pick Khylon. I got up out the bed and took a shower. I put on:
•white and yellow sun dress
•silver sandals
•yellow pearl earrings
•white cross necklace

I left my hair curly today. I went downstairs and started to cook:

•Eggs
•Sausage
•Grits
•Bacon
•Toast
•Pancakes
•Orange Juice

I ate my food then fixed Ky and Tre a plate. I wrapped their food up then called Tre.

CONVO

Me:hello

Tre:hello

Me:is you ready?

Tre:almost

Me:hurry up I'll be there in 10 minutes

Tre:aight bae

Me:bye I love you

Tre: I love you too

I hung up and went back upstairs in my bathroom. I brushed my teeth again and put on some chap stick. I grabbed my keys and phone and walked into the living room. I walked out the door then locked it. I got in my car and drove off.
I reached Tre house then blew the horn. I ain't feel like driving so I got out and got on the passenger side. Tre came outside and I told him to go on the drivers side. He got in the car then backed out.

Tre:who said I wanted to drive

Me:me

Tre:whatever

Tre:and where my food at cause Ik you cooked.

Me:here *hands him the food*

Tre:guh you done saved my life *eating*

Me:pull over so I can drive.

Tre:*pulls over*

Me and Tre had got out the car and we switched sides. I started driving to Shreveport.

DADDY HOUSE

We reached my daddy house. We both got out and walked to the door. I had Khylon food in my hand so I told Tre to unlock the door. He unlocked the door then I walked in first to turn his alarm off. I saw Khylon on the couch sleep. I walked into my daddy room and saw him and tondra laying down.

Me:wassup

Tondra:hey Lexi

Daddy:stanky wanky

Me:we gotta go. I just came here to get Ky and say hey. I got somewhere to be.

I walked out of they room and saw that Khylon was still sleep. I heard a lot of people outside of my daddy door. I told Tre to get Khylon food and his bags while I got him. I picked Khylon up and sat him on my hip while he layed his head on my shoulder. I told my daddy them bye and walked out the door. After Tre walked out I locked the door. I saw a lot of people. They were loud. Everybody started staring at us.