Chilling

Alexis P.O.V

I woke up with Tre arm on my face. I moved his arm and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. When I got up I didn't put anything on except for a tank top and some boy shorts. I got back in the bed. Tre rolled over and faced me (he still sleep) and he blew his stank breath in my face. Boy I like to died right then.

Me:Damn Tre go brush yo stanky ass teeth

Tre:*groans* shut up

Me:no you need to shut up

Tre:*blows breath*

Me:Ewww move

Tre:whatever *goes to bathroom*

While Tre was in the shower I decided to go sneak up on him. I walked in the bathroom quietly and yanked the shower curtain open. He busted his ass hard. Bruh I was dying 😂😂. I walked out the bathroom and laid back in the bed (we at Tre's house).
He got out the shower 3 mins later. He mad or nah?😂 he went to his dresser and took out a white t-shirt,grey sweats, and ankle socks. He had hooked up his game then plopped on the bed.

I turned on my side and Tre laid is head on my butt (like in the pic). Then he started Mortal Kombat. He put in some head phones and listened to his music. I was scrolling thru Instagram liking pics. Tre started moving but I wasn't really paying attention until he bit my ass.

Me:*screams* ouch wtf Tre !!

Tre:*laughing* should've had it out

Me:that don't mean you bite it dumbass

Tre:it ain't that bad

Me:yes it is

Tre:go look

Me:*gets up and look in full body mirror* wtf man my ass is fucking red 😡.

His stupid ass was just laughing. I jumped on him and started beating his face in (playing). He flipped us over then started licking all over my face. I was giggling and trynna flip us over. Then he started to hump me. And let me tell you I was getting wetttttt💦💦. I started to moan softly. He pulled off his shirt.     Then.................

His older brother , Ken busted in the room. I hurried up and covered myself up. Tre got up off of me then stood up.

Ken:what was y'all bout to do

Tre:wtf it look like 😑

Ken:fucking

Tre:ok then gtfo

Ken:fuck you. Hey Lexi

Me: *embarrassed* hey Ken

Ken:y'all was bout to fuck?

Tre:KEN GTFO DAMN

Ken:aight damn shit *walks out*

Tre locked the door then got back in the bed. He told me that we gone finish this later. He continued playing his game while I got up and but on some tights. He asked "where you going?" I said "downstairs to fix sum to eat". He just nodded.
I walked downstairs and went in the kitchen. Jalen, his gf (Jay Jay), Ken ,Davonte, Chris, and some boy I never seen before. They were all downstairs looking hungry.

Me:y'all hungry ?

Them:hell yea

Jay jay:I'm hungry they starving

Ken:you and Tre already finished fucking

Me:*straight face* no

Them:😂😂😂

Me:keep laughing y'all ain't gone be eating

Ken:sorry

I walked in the kitchen then started cooking:

•Eggs
•Toast
•Sausage
•Bacon
•Biscuits
•Orange Juice

I fixed everybody a plate. I told them to come eat. I got me and Tre plate and walked upstairs to his room. I ran back downstairs to get out juice, then went back upstairs. I'm guessing he didn't notice I came in the first two times so I snatched the headphones out his ear and told him to eat.

We was eating and just chilling. When we got done I was about to take this dished downstairs but Tre told me he will do it. I later back down then started to day dream. I felt the bed go down and somebody started rubbing my stomach. I already knew it was Tre.

LATER ON

(Rated R 😂💦)

Blah blah blah me and Tre just got done play fighting again. Then he said "I think it's time to finish what we started this morning." I just nodded cause I was already horny and wet.

He pulled off his sweats and my tank top. We were both in our underwear. He pulled down my draws with his teeth. Then started to work that tongue. He started to spell his whole name on me. I was moaning loud until he started to kiss me and my neck. He pulled out TJ. He was sticking straight up. He pushed it in then started to grip my hips. I gasped then started to moan. 

Tre:what's my name

Me:mmm uhhh hmmmm😓😖😫

Tre:what's my name

Tre:*goes faster*

Me*screams* PAPI TREEEEE

Tre:that's right

Me and Tre:*cums*

He collapsed on top on me. And rolled over. He pulled me on top of him then kissed my ear. I was halfway sleep.

Tre:Gn I love you
Me:love you too