Valentines Day

Flash back to 2/14/16

I was over my cousin Jr house all winter break. Baby had came over there when we was outside playing basketball and dancing that night. I didn't know he was over there until Jr started talking to him.
We walked in the house and went into Jr room. It was me Jr Kibbie and baby in there. We started fighting in the dark and baby grabbed me from behind and started humping me.
Jr and Kibbie left with my auntie to go get something to eat then baby started talking to me

Baby:aye girl come here

Me:why

Baby:just come here

I got up and sat by his foot. He leaned up and pulled me on his lap. He started humping me. Then he got up while holding me from behind and walked me over to the couch and laid me down. My heart started beating fast. He started grinding on me and groaning in my ear. I was slightly moaning.
After a while Kibbie them came back.

Blah blah blah we was flirting all night but he was flirting with Kibbie some too.
We started prank calling random numbers. Somebody named Ron answered. We went into the room with my sister and my other cousin and started talking to Ron. Baby said "when you gone let me spread them ass cheeks" Ron said "y'all niggas in Mansfield on some gay shit" it was funny af then my cousin Noonie said "this jump street and I'm bout to jump in yo ass" Ron said "no no no no noooooo".

Blah blah Baby got sleepy so me and Kibbie walked him into Jr room he turned out the light with us still in there. Kibbie left me in there with him and he got up and wrapped his arms around my stomach and started humping me again I said: Babyyyyyy *low voice* he said "yea say my name like that again I like that." I said "if I say it like that again will you let me go?" He said yea so I said it again but he didn't let me go.
Eventually he let me go and I walked out. He told me to stay I told him that I'm coming back. Me and Kibbie walked back in there and I left her in there with him. I went into the living room with Jr.
My auntie walked in on then right when Kibbie was coming out.

We all had came back in the room and baby was sleep. I had laid down in the bed with him while talking to Kibbie and Jr.
They went to sleep in the living room while I had to sleep with baby. He sleep wild af. He had his legs all over me. I didn't have enough to room in that lil race car bed😂.

Flack back to 2/15/16

I had woke up and baby was all in my face. I had got up and grabbed my phone off charger and got his for him. Then I told him that Jr had his phone watching porn last night while beating his meat. He thought I was lying but I wasn't.
He asked how was I sleeping. I said you was sleeping so wild. You had yo legs all over me and yo arms on my face. He grabbed me and pulled my but on his ding a ling😂 and held me from behind and said " we should've slept him this. Then he got on top of me and started grinding on me slow while breathing hard on my neck. I wrapped my arms around him.
I got him off top of me and I walked into the living room with Kibbie. I started messing with her lips until she woke up.

Blah blah blah we (me Kibbie Jr and baby) was in Jr room fighting. Jr wrapped me in my face with a hard ass towel and baby punched me. Then Jr tackled Kibbie on the bed and started fighting her.
Me and baby was fighting until he grabbed my arms and held them behind my back while hitting it from the back. He working with a big sum sum back there.
After we stopped fighting, I was in the kitchen with Kibbie then baby and Jr came in there and took my phone. And locked the door so I couldn't get it. I got mad and told them to keep it fuck that phone.
I sat in the kitchen by myself and then Jr baby and Kibbie came in there with me. I was sitting between Jr legs while he was sitting on top of the couch. Baby kept messing with my booty.

After a while baby left and he gave me a hug😍.

I got excited writing this. I miss baby. He back with his gf now. That's a pic of him when he was sleep.