Monday

Alexis P.O.V

I woke up cause of my alarm. I hurried up and turned it off. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I took a 10 minute shower then wrapped the towel around me. I walked back into the room and lotioned my body down. I put on.

•Red and black crop top
•black ripped skinny jeans
•red, black and grey jordan 7's
•black accessories

I heard a light knock at my door. I told whoever it was to come in. It was Khylon

Me:hey baby why you up so early?

Khylon:I can't sleep. *rubbing eyes*

Me:ok and stop rubbing your eyes for they turn red.

He stopped rubbing his eyes then he laid down on my bed while watching sponge bob.

Khylon:mommy can I come to school with you?

Me:no not today

He poked his lip out. Somebody knocked at my door. I said come in. It was Jaden and Buck.

Me:what y'all want?

Jaden:to see if you was going to school today.

Buck:can I wear your Jordan socks.

Me:why and yea they in my dresser.

Jaden:cause. And wassup Ky

Buck got the socks and walked out.

Me:whatever

Khylon:hey uncle Jaden 

Jaden had walked out the room and closed the door. I asked Khylon was he hungry and he said very. Just like his daddy😒. I picked him up and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

I started cooking

•waffles
•eggs
•sausage
•buscuits
•cheesy grits

I fixed Khylon a plate and me one. We started eating. After we got done I fixed Tre a plate. I cleaned up Khylon cause he mad a big ass mess. He had grits all in his hair. I sighed.
Khylon is a handful. I picked him up and took him in his room and ran him some bath water. I filled the tub with warm water and bubbles. I put some shampoo in his hair then continued to wash him. I washed out his hair. His hair started to curl.

I took him out the tub and wrapped a towel around him. I put him on a pamper and a long blue shirt. He started yawning so I laid him back in the bed. I gave him a kiss then walked out. I walked back in my room and grabbed my stuff. I went downstairs and got Tre food and a plastic fork.

I started driving to school. I got to school and saw a lot of people crowed around somebody. I grabbed all my stuff and walked over to the big crowd. Somebody was fighting and they was jumping. Tre was getting jumped by two dudes. I told Jada to hold my stuff. I went over there and stopped them from fighting. But one of them hit me.

I blacked out and started going crazy on they ass. They was hitting me back but I was getting they ass good. Then some girl gone come over here talking about "hoe I'm about to beat yo ass. You fighting my man". All I did was look at her stupid and punched her in the nose with no hesitation.

I pulled Tre off that other boy and helped him up. I took him into the girls bathroom and fixed his face up. I had a few scratches on my face.  Nothing major. Tre had a big ass cut on his eyebrow, a busted lip, scratches on his face, and his face was red.
I gave him his food and he started to eat while I fixed him up. I finished fixing his face. He gave me a kiss as a thank you. I grabbed my stuff and we walked out the bathroom. I wasn't gone  do nun in class so I put all my stuff in my lockers.

END OF DAY

Tre P.O.V

If y'all wanna know about what happened earlier today well here's what happened.

FLASHBACK

I pulled up to the school and I heard somebody called me by my government name. I turned around fast and saw that it was that dude I had a fight with over Alexis.

Me:man wtf you want *mad*

Collin:aye bruh you know that Bitch Alexis a hoe right. That probably ain't yo baby.

As soon as he said that I got pissed tf off.

Me:aye nigga don't talk about my girl na. She ain't a bitch or hoe so gone somewhere with that shit bruh. And nigga don't bring MY SON in this shit cause he ain't got nun to do with it. And he is mine cause I'm the only one that's been fucking her. Soooooo know yo facts and keep my family out yo mouth *mad af and red*

BJ:aye nigga hop tf off my nigga case bitch nigga. And she is a hoe and that baby ain't yours.

I ran up on they ass and starting swinging. They ass started jumping me until somebody pulled BJ off me. I saw that ombré colored hair. I knew that was Alexis.

She finished fighting him then pulled me off of Collin. She took me to the girls restroom and started to clean my face up while I was eating. I gave her a kiss as a thank you.

END OF FLASHBACK

So right now me and Alexis at her house discussing about what happened. I told her they story then she understood. I picked her up and say her on my lap. I started kissing her neck she wasn't facing me so I stuck my hands in her shorts. (They changed clothes). I started fingering her. She was wetttttt💦💦🤑😫. She started grinding on me while moaning. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers then she came. I pulled my fingers out and licked them.
She taste like kiwi's and watermelon. Just then my baby boy came downstairs.

Khylon:Daddy!!!!

Me:*smiles* wassup lil man

Khylon:nothing. Hey mommy

Alexis:hey baby😘

Khylon:I wanna go to gramma.T house.

Tre:I'll take you when I leave ok.

Khylon: ok *runs back upstairs*

Alexis:he is a handful like this morning he woke up early af surprisingly. And when we was eating he had out grits in his hair.

Me:*laughing* fr?

Alexis:yea and he act just like you. That's what I hate cause you is stubborn, greedy, lazy , and bad.

Tre:I am not!

My sister walked downstairs with her bf Brandon.

Me:hey Ashley. Hey Brandon

Ashley:bye hoe

Brandon:hey sister

Me:bihhhhhhhh who you talking to. Get beat up.

Alexis: hey Tre

Brandon:wassup Tre

Me:wassup

LATER ON

I was laying down in my bed with a sleeping Khylon on top of me. My eyes started to get heavy so I just went to sleep.

I finally updated 😋 OMG