Chapter 26: Bar Fight

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER" I screamed, fighting against Wesley who held me by my neck. Jade froze in the other mans arms,  not able to move or think, and I knew that this all reminded her of Joe. He held her to him, and they both pulled out knives and pressed them roughly to our skin. I shifted my weight in attempt to flip him, but he was stronger than me and choked me.

Brendan was holding back Tommy, who was on the verge of snapping at any second. I was calling out to Jade but she was unresponsive. "There's no need for this, guys, come on. " Brendan spoke up, trying to reason. "No one has to get hurt"

"Ahhhh" Wesley sneered, burying his nose in my hair and sniffing like a fucking animal "can't wait to put my hands on you" he slurred, and that's when Tommy snapped. I watched his mind lose all reasoning, all feeling and he shoved Brendan so hard away from him that he hit the brick wall behind him. Wesley froze and removed his arm from around my neck, pushing me to the ground and holding out the knife to stab Tommy; in seconds Tommy himself had the knife, grabbing Wesley's neck and slamming him against the concrete. He spoke no words of anger, but fought with a ferocity I hadn't seen since Iraq. I ran to Jade, who was being pulled away from the crowd and I threw a hard punch to his temple, causing I'm to loosen his grip on Jade enough for her to get away, but Jade, like her brother, had snapped too and began to throw hard punches.

One of the others saw me and came after me in a second, bringing his big fist to my face Ann's throwing one, two, three good punches, drawing blood from my face. I threw elbows at his head, throwing him to the ground and without thinking I stomped on his chest, then proceeded too kick him in the face until he was knocked out. My heart was pounding and I turned around to see Brendan staring at me, wide eyed, he had never seen me like that before.

"TOMMY NONONONO" Brendan , noticing when Tommy turned Wesley's knife onto him, seconds away from stabbing him. Brendan grabbed Tommy's arms and pulled his younger brother off of Wesley, who was beaten to a pulp. Tommy let out a scream of anger, lunging towards him. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed, turning his body to face Brendan.

"YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!"

"OF COURSE! THEY THREATENED THE FUCKING GIRLS BRENDAN" i ran to pull Jade off one of his boys, who was groaning in pain as Jade had tears in her eyes.

"JADE, JADE! WE GOTTA GO!" I pulled her off and turned her to face me. Her eyes changed, like she was blacked out and didn't remember beating him up, she looked down at him, then at the others on the ground, her face full of shock. Then she looked at me, noticing the bleeding wound on my face, but there was no time. I grabbed her arm and the four of us ran to the car.

Brendan was driving, Jade was in the passenger seat and me and Tommy were in the back, all four of us still shook from what just happened.

"You're fucking stupid Brendan, why the fuck would you stop me?!" Tommy yelled, they've been fighting non stop.

"Do you want to go back to jail?!" Jade was rubbing her temples, seeing her brothers fight hurt her.

"I'd rather be in jail than for them to be hurt you piece of shit."

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?!" Jade yelled, and the car went silent for the rest of the ride home. It was crazy how it went from such a good night to something like this. I knew Jade had flashbacks of Joe, and the last thing her racing mind needed was her brothers fighting. I pulled my hood up, it was dark so my face wasn't visible to Tommy, the only one who had seen it was Jade.

We walked into the house, and Koda came up running jumping and licking all of us, but noticing that something was wrong, he sat down and began to whimper. I pulled Jade into a hug and could feel her son into me. Tommy was glaring hard at Brendan who was pacing with his hands in his hair, too much happened tonight.