Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Naruto's P.O.V.:

"Yosh! Serve me the best ramen in town!" I yelled as I sat down on a high stool in the restaurant that Toneri brought me and Hinata in.

Today Toneri is bringing me and Hinata to sightsee around his country.

The first night Hinata and I didn't had time to go out at night to spy on him as we were too shagged from our journey here.

Tonight, we've already made arrangements to start our mission...

But before that, ramen first!

"Naruto, you better stop eating so much ramen! It's not healthy!" Hinata scolded as she sat down beside me.

"Well you don't come around and cook for me anymore!" I pouted and her face paled considerably.

"What do you mean she doesn't come around anymore? Aren't the two of you already married?" Toneri, who was sitting opposite us, asked suspiciously.

I gulped nervously.

Oh shit, how the hell do I answer him...

"What Naruto means is during our dating period, I've already stopped coming around to cook ramen for him as I thought he was getting fat. So even though we're married, I limit his ramen intake." Hinata smiled as Toneri bought the lie.

I sighed quietly to myself before my eyes widened.

"Did you just call me fat?!?" I demanded as Hinata gave me a fake smile.

"Oh honey, you may be fat but you're still my husband." she said as I put an arm around her shoulder, pulling her to me as I pinched her cheek.

"Aww, that is just so sweet of you..." I teased her and as expected, Hinata's face turned pink.

Usually it's red but ever since she stopped meeting up with me, it's even hard to get her to blush. So pink is good enough.

I don't know why I just enjoy seeing her so flustered around me. It's damn cute.

"Excuse me..." Hinata mumbled as she held her mouth and ran to the toilet.

"Is your wife alright?" Toneri asked as I gave a worried look at Hinata's retreating back.

"Erm I'm not sure..." I answered as Toneri lightened up.

"There's a private clinic here if you want to bring your wife. Highly recommended by me. I have to go to a meeting for the next 1 hour so you guys go free and easy." he said with a smile and I thanked him for his suggestion...

(Naruto's Daily Life ends)

*~*

Hinata's P.O.V.:

"Naruto we don't have time to go and see a doctor!" I snapped as I pulled my arm away from him. "Since Toneri is busy we should go back to his palace and look for clues!"

"Hinata! We can't do much if you keep being sick all the time!" he argued and my legs froze.

"W-w-wh-what?" I asked stupidly as I cocked my head sideways.

Naruto turned around and frowned at me.

"What, you thought I wanted to see the doctor instead? No silly! You are sick so it's only natural we go and see the doctor to see what's wrong with you..." he just only finished his sentence when I shouted at him.

"No!"

"Huh excuse me?"

"No! Naruto I said no!" I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists.