Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

(Blind Animal begins)

The next day, Hinata refused to speak or look at him...

Blame it on her pregnant hormones but Hinata kept cursing herself on why did she let her horny hormones dominate her and she ended up having sex with Naruto..

Damn the sex was good but in the end, Naruto never said about being with her... He may have declared in his sleep he loved her but that's about it...

And he never really did answer her question about not being able to fit into her life...

What was that about???

Hinata decided to stop pressing him with anymore questions and gave him the cold shoulder...

Toneri at breakfast reminded Naruto that he was invited as guest of honor to give a talk and share his experiences regarding the 4th Shinobi War at a ninja college..

Hinata took this opportunity to be far away from the blonde haired ninja and said that she wants to rest due to her pregnant conditions...

Naruto was worried sick leaving her with Toneri but when they were in private, Hinata insisted to him that she was sick and since Toneri hasn't figured anything out, he wouldn't harm her...

Naruto left the palace with a heavy heart as he gave in to Hinata's explanations...

And so Hinata was left at home with Toneri and the servants. He was chatting with her in the living room when he asked her an awkward question.

"So what happened to you and Naruto? The two of you seemed tense this morning." Toneri asked as Hinata smiled, telling herself to remain calm.

"Really? I'm not sure what you're hinting at but nothing's wrong..."

"Bullshit."

Toneri cut off Hinata's sentence from further excuses, causing the Hyuga heiress's mouth to open a bit before she closed it..

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Hinata spoke with confidence as Toneri shrugged his shoulders, leaning back in his chair.

"And that shop where you and your husband went baby shopping? Come on I know you know." he said with a smirk and Hinata narrowed her eyes.

"I still don't know what you're talking about."

"The shadow clones you and Naruto left last night with me... Surely you don't think I'm that dumb do you?"

Hinata's eyes widened as she was in an instant behind him holding a kunai to his neck.

"Tell me the truth Toneri. Why?!?" she spat as Toneri took a sip of his teacup and chuckled.

"Now let me throw back your own answer at you." he said with a smirk. "I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Well let ME throw back your own answer at you, BULLSHIT. You have awfully lots of portraits of people with the Byakugan in that hidden part of your palace! Why do you have so much interest in them?!?" Hinata hissed.

"Would you believe me if I said that since my ancestor, Kaguya Otsutsuki, had the Byakugan, I felt compelled to put many portraits to honor her." he laughed again and quickly turned around and gripped Hinata's neck but she disappeared with a poof.

"Smart move..." he chuckled deeply.

5 Hinatas somersaulted in the air and landed around him.

"I saw their eyes moving, following me around the room. Now what would you be doing with creepy portraits like that..." one of the Hinata asked with a sinister smile as all 5 kunoichis took out a kunai each.