Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

(Yamagasumi begins)

"This looks cute!" Naruto gushed as he picked up a pair of baby mittens, showing the blue mittens to Hinata.

She frowned at the blonde ninja.

"I can't believe that you're acting as if me being pregnant is normal..." she mumbled as Naruto frowned.

"Of course it's normal! You are my wife!" he exclaimed.

Hinata bit her lips as she bit back her tears.

It's been 3 days they're here at Land of The Moon and... Honestly, she doesn't want the mission to end. Naruto reminded her yesterday night that they're supposed to act as husband and wife so as not to arouse any suspicions, hence his numerous signs of affections so far...

Naruto thought she was asleep but she did hear him mutter something along the line that he's not cheating on Shion and he's only doing it for the mission. All the while, this was said as he stroked her slightly bulging stomach as she pretended to sleep...

Maybe Naruto intended for her to hear, maybe Naruto was trying to convince himself that he's not cheating, she don't know.

All she knows is, this is what she always dreamt of. Naruto being her husband, bringing her shopping for baby clothes and showing signs of affections to her in public...

"Hinata, you okay?" Naruto asked as he held her shoulders, forcing her to snap out of her thoughts and look deep into his bright blue eyes. "Do you want to go back to rest at the palace?"

Hinata shook her head as her chakra sensory suddenly spiked up.

Someone was watching them...

She casually glanced around the maternity shop but didn't see anyone suspicious though...

"Hinata?" Naruto asked again with concern and Hinata looked at him with a small smile.

"Okay Naruto. We'll take the mittens..." she said softly as she took the pair of mittens from him.

Naruto's eyes widened in excitement as he flitted around the shop, looking for more baby items...

Hinata's sense suddenly told her to look behind and she saw a sales girl staring at her intently before walking off.

"Naruto..." Hinata whispered as she came up to him and Naruto turned around with a smile, this time holding up an orange onesie that has a hoodie of a fox, complete with nine tails...

"W-w-what?" Hinata stammered in surprise as Naruto grinned at her.

"Cute right?"

Hinata shook her head.

"You are not wearing our child that Kurama onesie Naruto!"

Naruto's face fell.

"Why not??"

"It's ridiculous! Why would you wanna dress our child up as a fox?!"

Naruto sighed as he placed back the onesie... Hinata's eyes softened as she took a deep breath and sighed.

"Fine! Take it!" she muttered as Naruto's eyes lit up again and he quickly grabbed back the fox onesie.

As they went to the cashier, Hinata noticed the sales girl that was staring at her from behind, was now staring at her from the staff's store room...

Hinata pretended not to know as she followed Naruto to pay for the items, before leaving the shop...

*~*

"Naruto! Naruto! NARUTO!" Hinata whisper yelled as she shook him awake.

"Hmph..." Naruto, who was sleeping on the couch yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Naruto..." Hinata shook him again.

"What..." Naruto yawned wide as he sat up.

"Let's go and look around the palace!" Hinata reminded him as he nodded and yawned again, walking to the bathroom...

"Naruto!" Hinata called out but he turned around with a sleepy look.

"I'm just gonna use the toilet, wait for me." he said as he closed the door.

Hinata sighed and went back to her bed to lay down while waiting for him... She racked her brains on which part of the palace to search first. The basement? The living room? The various rooms? The attic?

After 10 minutes of waiting, Hinata slowly started dozing back to sleep...

She suddenly felt the opposite side of her bed sink a bit and her eyes widened as she realised Naruto is going back to sleep but, beside her!

"Naruto!" Hinata squeaked as she turned around but suddenly, the blonde haired ninja hugged her tightly as he started spooning her.

"Oh god you are so soft Hinata..." he muttered as he nuzzled into her neck.

Hinata started to panic and squirmed against him.

"Na-na-na... Na-ru-ru-to!!" Hinata squealed as she tried to pry his strong arm off her waist.

"Hinata..." Naruto moaned as his hands started wandering off to her soft breasts.

A breath hitched Hinata's throat as she bit her lips when Naruto started massaging her D sized breasts...

"You are so much better... Why did I even think of marrying Shion?" Naruto mumbled in his sleep, unaware of his actions.

Hinata froze as she processed Naruto's words...

Did he really mean what he said? Or was it a cruel tease to her???

She was about to push him away when Naruto whirled her around to face him.

"I love you... Hinata..." he mumbled again and Hinata's eyes softened as she touched his cheek... "I'm so sorry I'm choosing Shion... I just don't see myself fitting into your way of the Hyuga clan..." Naruto finished as he nuzzled further into her neck, snoring softly...

"Oh Naruto..." Hinata whispered as she pressed herself further into his body...

They can postpone the mission for another night, Hinata decided...