Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

(Shirohae begins)

"Sign these papers." a deep voice spoke as I opened the door to Hinata's room, which was technically our room...

Toneri shove the documents to me.

I took it, stared at it for awhile before using Kurama's chakra to burn the papers...

"I'm not handing my wife to you! She's not a willing party!" I growled loudly as Toneri laughed.

"So you are going to stop me? Alone? With my ANBUs and guards???" he mocked as I narrowed my eyes.

"Do not test me Otsutsuki... Kuchiyose!" I yelled as I palmed the ground and Gamakichi, an orange frog with black stripes, appeared in a puff of smoke.

"What's up?" he croaked.

"Help me get rid of this joker!" I made hand seals and slammed his back with my palm.

Gamakichi released a powerful water pressure as I used wind release to change the water into ice hails.

"Not bad..." Toneri said as his eyes glowed and the ice hails stopped before slowly turning around, pointing straight at me, Hanabi and Gamakichi.

"Ahh shit!" Gamakichi cried out frantically as the ice hails aimed straight for us...

Hanabi immediately stood in front of us and used juken to break down all the ice hails...

"Hanabi! Stop this madness!" Hinata's voice was heard from behind. "I chose the decision to marry Toneri!"

I made shadow clones to fight the guards and ANBUs who have gathered and were now fighting Gamakichi and Hanabi..

I then whirled around to face Hinata as I made my way to her but had to fight my way through due to the numerous ANBUs guarding her..

"I won't let my wife be taken away by some psychopath!" I yelled as I knocked an ANBU's head.

I looked up to see how many ninjas are left.

Okay 1 down, 99 more to go...

I summoned Kurama's chakra to make me into overpower mode as I used taijutsu on the ANBUs...

"But I'm not your wife to even begin with..." she whispered, loud enough for me to hear...

20 down, 79 more to go...

"You are! You are my wife in this mission! You are my wife okay! Now will you please recall back your decision!!!" I pleaded while shouting as I twisted an arm of another ANBU.

15 down, 64 more to go...

"Like you said... Only in this mission... Why can't you just let me go Naruto... You want to live your life with Shion, so let me be happy and live my life with another man... If it's our baby that you want then I will hand you full custody of our child once it's born. I will talk to Toneri and sign the papers. He should be fine with it as long as he doesn't have to support our child..." Hinata told me with a weak smile.

4 down, 60 more to go...

Fuck this shit.

I went into overdrive and took down the last 60 men in 30 seconds.

I grabbed Hinata's face and forced her to look into my eyes.

"Even if you want to give me full custody of the baby, even if Toneri is fine with it, you know what, I still won't raise our child alone without you by my side..." I whispered as her eyes widened.