Chapter Two

Brittany texted me when I was getting ready for this ball thing.

:so what are you up to? Wait, it's Friday, that ball thing?

::yeah, kinda nervous

:ill come over and help!

I didn't have to reply. I knew she would come.

Brittany walked in my bedroom door with a curling iron and a bag which I guessed was full of makeup. I was still in my shorts and T trying to get some courage. The Royale was a high class hotel. We couldn't afford it.

"Are you excited about going tonight? I'm excited for you! Lots of men are gunna be there! God!"

"I'm already nervous enough, I don't want to even think about dancing with other guys."

She just shrugged and started curling my hair.

I heard a knock on the door and turn to see Brian walk in. "Hey, Liv. Uh friend, I brought you a dress. I was in town today and saw it and knew you'd like it. Get ready girl! It's already 7:12!" He closed the door and I almost pissed myself!

"7:12?! Brit, I gotta hurry up!"

She blushed and laughed, "calm down! I got you babe! Jus get dressed I got your makeup duty!" I took a sigh and nodded. "Thank god!"

When I was done and ready I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. I thought I looked so pretty! My long brown hair was curled in loose long curls and the pretty blue ball gown flared out and the breast part was tight. I loved it!

I looked at Brian who walked in and he looked at me in awe. "You look so great! Are you ready?"

I nodded and gulped. Was I ready for this?

Brian opened my door when we got there and valet took the car. The music finally hit my ears and it was beautiful. Like violins, cellos, and flutes. It was beautiful. Brian held my hand walking in and sat us down at one of the tables. The tables and chairs were dark brown polished wood. The walls were creame and the draped were red velvet and gold.

"Thanks for bringing me, Brian."

"No problem, Liv. Want something to drink?"

I nodded and smiled and he left.