Chapter Seven

Alexander chased me around the end and side of the bed until I hit the wall and didn't have anywhere else to turn. Before I could turn around to stop him he was behind me pressing me into the wall. I could feel every bit of him on me. I was in short but fast breaths. Before I could say anything Alexander forced my hands up on the wall and held them there while he was still pressed against me. His hand ventured under my shirt and pulled it up revealing my scars of the word SINNER on my lower back. "Oh, Olivia. Who did this to you?"

I stood in silence feeling embarrassed already. In aggravation he turned me around still with my hands pinned and siad, "dammit Olivia, why are you so stubborn?!"

Not long passed his mouth was nuzzled into my neck nape. It was amazing. He pulled back and kissed me crushing his lips to mine and feeling his hands slide down my arms to my waist where he grabbed me tightly.

My arms immediately wrapped around his neck and I kissed him back. It was rough and inviting, his tongue touched my lip asking for entrance, but I didn't give it to him. My hands went from his neck to his hair and my fingers played. I let out a small moan which he seemed to like because I felt his erection and he picked me up. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. He turned and put me on the bed, laying on top of me. I moaned again and bit his lip as his hands felt my legs all the way up to where his boxers started.

Right as his fingers started to pull down the boxers I said, "Alexander, I can't. I really can't I have to get home. I'm sorry." I'm SUCH a cock blocker. He rolled off me and ended up beside me on his back trying to stop breathing hard, as was I.

"I'm sor-" he cut me off with a wave of his hand and I felt guilty. So I crawled on top of him and kissed his lips. He kissed back and I felt better. I felt hot really. I sat back on his waist, "mind taking me home? I really am sorry."

"Don't be sorry Olivia. You have to be home." He grabbed my legs and flipped me over where I was laying on my stomach and he was laying on me. I felt his erection through my boxer shorts. I let out a small faint moan when he moved forward a bit and kissed my neck. In one motion he got off me and said, "come on, Princess. Lets go." I turned around to see his at the door frame grinning at me and before he left he said, "don't bother changing either. Ill have Ms. Hagerdy bring you a pair of jeans and one of my T shirts.