Chapter Ten

Brian and I finally talked after two days at dinner. After us leaving for that ball thing Judy had us on restrictions. Like no phone calls only silent text messages, no noises from anything such as stereos, TVs, and such, no visitations or leavings; we were actual prisoners. After what he did to me I wanted to stay out of trouble as best I could.

"Liv," he said voice low and meaningful. "I'm so sorry for leaving you at the hotel. I thought you'd catch a cab or something."

I just took a sigh. Honestly, I wasn't pissed off about him abandoning me until right now. Instead of being mean I just kept quiet but he kept aging everything on. "Liv? Liv." I have that nickname but no one calls me Olivia except Alexander.

"Liv, I'm really really sorry. Besides what kind of shit could softie you get into, huh?" He smirked at himself and it made me mad.

"Brian I honestly don't want to look at you right now. You wanted me to go with you so you could get that snappy ass bitch back. You LEFT me. Alone." I just couldn't stop once I started. The word vomit was nonstop," My date left me siting at a table like an outcast alone. It was bad enough that I didn't even belong there! Some stranger let me sleep over because god forbid Judy to let me in the house before six AM. We weren't even aloud to go anyway! When I got home, you know what I got?"

He looked at me really sadly but I didn't care. He shook his head slowly.

"I got the shot slapped out of me and my hair pulled while getting dragged to the bathroom to wash my 'stinky slut body.' I literally have a spot where she ripped out my hair!"

He looked down at his almost completely clean plate then he looked at my barely touched plate of food. "I can't change the past. What do you want me to do about it Olivia?"

That's what hit my spark. I stood up pushing the table tword him with much force and said, "nothing. Just sit there like always and not do a damn thing." Before he could reply I walked away and went to my room. Fuck him!