Chapter 01

ALEC

I cant help but think on what will happen on this day. Maybe girls fawning over me? or maybe my friends greeting me? Girls like me, I am not that bulky not too thin either I have muscles but not too much, got an 8 pack too. I am on my school's Basketball team, got the lead position too, I can play any sport- I've been the school's MVP last year which was Sophomore year. I quit football i was quarterback for freshman year because my bestfriend Jake wanted to be quarterback and I gave him that position so I switched to basketball.

I was enjoying the smooth drive to school when my phone fell on my foot, I did something stupid that might cost my life...I continued driving and reached for my phone then I saw a girl and I realized that I was heading her way she couldn't hear my car honking because I think she was wearing earphones so I stepped on the break and heard a loud thump!

I immediately went out my hummer and looked at the girl, she was wearing an oversized black shirt and dark skinny jeans, "Are you okay?" I asked her. I was afraid that she might call the police on me but then again I remembered that my mom is a police.

She nodded her head her hands was on my hummer. Ohh she banged my hummer with her hands that's why it thumped! her hair was on her face that's why I can't get a good look at her, "You need a ride?" I asked. She shook her head and answered, "I like to walk, thanks for the offer though." and started walking and put her earphones to each ear.She looks new to me, hmm.

Wow, I've just been turned down. Now that was a first, I shook it off and rode my hummer and started driving. I passed by her again and I didn't honk like I wanted to because when I passed by her , her hair was up in a messy bun and I could see her face clearly. She wasn't wearing make up and she looks beautiful. What kind of sorcery is this?

When I reached the school grounds people started staring at my truck and girls were on their way to me, nothing new.