Chapter 11

ALEC

When we finished the bowl of frozen yogurt and i put the now emptied bowls to the trash bin. When i got back to the driver's seat,

"Have you always been like this?" Asked lauren

"to be honest?"

"Was i asking for a lie?"

Touché

"Well, to answer your question Ms. Smart mouth... No. I wasn't always like this."

"Then why the sudden change?" She asked.

I suddemly thought of an idea that would make her go out with me without really asking her,

"That's a long conversation to have. If you want we could talk on saturday wherever you want, ask me whatever you want." I said.

She smirked, " and when we do talk on saturday would that be considered a date?"

"Ohh! You want it to be a date?" I said grinning from ear to ear. "I can see it in your eyes, lauren." I said chuckling.

"Ha ha ha." She said sarcastically.

"You like me,don't you?"

"Don't push your hopes up,buddy." She said patting my shoulder.

"Are you always like this?" I ask her.

"Like what?"

"Smart mouth, a little bit of a rebel,hard to read,hard to get, a pain in the ass?"

She laughed and said, "I've always been a smart mouth not gonna lie." She chuckled, "hard to get? Yeah i've always been but hard to read and a little bit of a rebel? Maybe not."

"How about pain in the ass?" I asked smirking.

"A little." She chuckled.

"You got your guard up. Why?"

"That's for a long conversation." She says witty as fuck.

"Touché." I said.

My phone started ringing, "can i?" I ask her.

"Sure, go ahead." She says.

It was dave's name. I answered, "what's up?"

"Bro, you gotta come at Winniefred High! It's a mock game of winniefred and stonefield high!"

"I'm with Lauren,bro."

"Let her come with you! Come on the game will start in an hour you got time!" He screamed.

"Alright." i said and hung up.

"You up for a roadtrip?"

"Why not?" She says smiling.

"Let's buy coffee and food first, it's gonna be a long ride." I said.

We went to starbucks and i bought her a venti vanilla iced coffee and i did the same. We bought bagels,donuts in the nearby bakery and then we started our roadtrip to Winniefred High.

"So,we're going to this highschool because both schools that are competing are your rivals this coming season?" She asks.

"Yes." I answered.

"I thought you wanted a wing girl that's why you wanted me to come." She said chuckling.

"Why would i need one?" I said and smirked.

I don't need her to be one, how can the wing girl help me to get herself?

"Cocky." She sai smirking while shaking her head.